By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump does not want a salary, and the SJWs are going insane. America is bananas.

Tagged games:

Trump does not want a salary.

Attaboy Trump! =) Long live the Don! 111 85.38%

How dare he???? Impeachment now! 17 13.08%

Total:128

It should be his right to work for free if he want and can.

About setting precedents... it's ridiculous to imply that the 400k paycheck is meaningfull when the campaing cost billions.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
irstupid said:
The MSM is beyond moronic this election.

Heck you should see the amount of time and complaining they did just recently because Trump went to dinner with his family without telling the press.

Yes, over a piece of steak, ridiculous. They say the media is protecting him, NO, the Secret Service protects him, no the Media. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

KLXVER said:
Mr_No said:
I don't like Trump as much as the next guy, but this does actually seems like something good he has done for once. Something not to complain about.

Apart from people being used to complain about anything, why is this a legitimate reason to complain?

Because hes not 100% on their side. I like what Dennis Miller said about them. "There are alot of people out there with love in their hearts, who wish you dead because you dont have as much love in your heart as they do"

More and more people will stop trusting the MSM and look for alternative sources of information. They had a bitter lesson with this election, that they cannot control all of the american minds, the majority could see through every lies. 

But they refuse to change...

The happiest day to America will be the day when George Soros is no more.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Mr_No said:
I don't like Drumpf as much as the next guy, but this does actually seems like something good he has done for once. Something not to complain about.

Apart from people being used to complain about anything, why is this a legitimate reason to complain?

JWeinCom said:

I seriously have to ask based on your posts, do you uncritically accept whatever you see on some poorly edited youtube video that cherry picks quotes to make a dishonest argument?  Do you actually look into these things?

The article that he's quoting in the video does not show anyone "screaming bloody murder".  The article explains why there is a tradition of the president accepting his salary.  The reason for that is simply because they don't want to set the precedent.  The concept of the president receiving a salary is to ensure that he has enough money that he can't be easily tempted or bribed, and also to symbolically show he is an employee of the people.  Obviously, this isn't a big issue for Drumpf, and it hasn't been for pretty much any recent president.  

However, this might be an issue for a future president who is not already rich.  For that reason, they don't want it to become a tradition for the president to refuse his salary.  If it becomes a tradition, then there may be pressure on future presidents to also refuse the salary, which might discourage non-rich people from taking the office.

Nobody is really going crazy over this... except for you.  A few news sources have posted articles explaining in a reasonably sober manner why Drumpf should take a salary, and donate it to charity if he wishes".  Nobody is "screaming bloody murder" or saying ridiculous things like "is there nothing left of the greatness America once had".  The only one really overreacting is you.

WagnerPaiva said:
Mr_No said:
I don't like Drumpf as much as the next guy, but this does actually seems like something good he has done for once. Something not to complain about.

There is none. Because he is not the first to do it. JFK and George Washington also, and probably others, did not took the sallary for themselves.

The SJW MSM is at war against Drumpf and does not matter what he does, they will try to spin in it a evil way.

He stops tensions with Russia, they say he is a Russia agent, instead of saying "he stopped WW3" and we can go on and on.

The public will think every single thing he does is evil, because the MSM SJWs will tell them so.

Actually, the articles are suggesting that he does the same thing as JFK did, take the salary, and donate it to charity.  Honestly, you're the one spinning bullshit here.

Around the Network

You don't think he gonna make decisions that will let the Trump family and friend earn billion upon billion...
Stop being so naive... this no salary thing is just a pubicity stunt.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

JWeinCom said:
WagnerPaiva said:

There is none. Because he is not the first to do it. JFK and George Washington also, and probably others, did not took the sallary for themselves.

The SJW MSM is at war against Drumpf and does not matter what he does, they will try to spin in it a evil way.

He stops tensions with Russia, they say he is a Russia agent, instead of saying "he stopped WW3" and we can go on and on.

The public will think every single thing he does is evil, because the MSM SJWs will tell them so.

Actually, the articles are suggesting that he does the same thing as JFK did, take the salary, and donate it to charity.  Honestly, you're the one spinning bullshit here.

Not at all, I am following the Mark Dice´ report and the MSM headlines trying to spin a good thing as a bad thing. There is a difference between being polemic and being a troll. I am not spreading bs, I am commenting on the SJW evil way of reporting what happens.

I could create a brand new thread about their reaction to Trump eating a steak with his family, but I will not to spare the people that get nauseated when they see my threads.

But it is a constant: whatever Trump does, the SJWs spin it to sound evil. It is ridiculous.

JWeinCom said:

I seriously have to ask based on your posts, do you uncritically accept whatever you see on some poorly edited youtube video that cherry picks quotes to make a dishonest argument?  Do you actually look into these things?

The article that he's quoting in the video does not show anyone "screaming bloody murder".  The article explains why there is a tradition of the president accepting his salary.  The reason for that is simply because they don't want to set the precedent.  The concept of the president receiving a salary is to ensure that he has enough money that he can't be easily tempted or bribed, and also to symbolically show he is an employee of the people.  Obviously, this isn't a big issue for Trump, and it hasn't been for pretty much any recent president.  

However, this might be an issue for a future president who is not already rich.  For that reason, they don't want it to become a tradition for the president to refuse his salary.  If it becomes a tradition, then there may be pressure on future presidents to also refuse the salary, which might discourage non-rich people from taking the office.

Nobody is really going crazy over this... except for you.  A few news sources have posted articles explaining in a reasonably sober manner why Trump should take a salary, and donate it to charity if he wishes".  Nobody is "screaming bloody murder" or saying ridiculous things like "is there nothing left of the greatness America once had".  The only one really overreacting is you.

He's overracting. Still, Trump will not take a salary, you need a sick bias as a journalist to make a news on the fact that it's bad... not just bad, bad for Democracy. It does not make any sense because JFK already did it, because you can't prevent bribery with just 400.000$ a year when a campain alone is worth hundred of millions of dollars, and when billion dollar worth companies can spend anytime 250.000$ for a single speech. Just talking about Democracy, and founding Fathers, and bribery in this case is already getting crazy. Journalism has really gone low and shameless, and that's one of the reason why Trump could win, because a lot of people just can't stand mainstream media, can't trust them, and will see bias and lies in it even if there were none based on such crappy news. I can tell you, I learned English by reading the New York Times every days, and it was a great newspaper IMO. Nowadays I check the website to know what is the trendy bullshit in mainstream media. And that's an important issue, because if they don't do their job, any crazy guy on youtube is good enough.

WagnerPaiva said:
JWeinCom said:

Not at all, I am following the Mark Dice´ report and the MSM headlines trying to spin a good thing as a bad thing. There is a difference between being polemic and being a troll. I am not spreading bs, I am commenting on the SJW evil way of reporting what happens.

I could create a brand new thread about their reaction to Drumpf eating a steak with his family, but I will not to spare the people that get nauseated when they see my threads.

But it is a constant: whatever Drumpf does, the SJWs spin it to sound evil. It is ridiculous.

You are following an obviously bullshit report.  Hence, you are spreading bullshit.

The articles mentioned in the video are not claiming this is evil.  They are explaining why it is better if he does accept the salary.  I asked you for examples of anyone trying to make this sound evil, and you did not provide any.  

WagnerPaiva said:
KLXVER said:

Because hes not 100% on their side. I like what Dennis Miller said about them. "There are alot of people out there with love in their hearts, who wish you dead because you dont have as much love in your heart as they do"

More and more people will stop trusting the MSM and look for alternative sources of information. They had a bitter lesson with this election, that they cannot control all of the american minds, the majority could see through every lies. 

But they refuse to change...

The happiest day to America will be the day when George Soros is no more.

What, like they should believe you when you can't even get your facts right?  When you post lies and spread propaganda?  Look in a mirror.  You don't fight lies with lies.  You're every bit as untrustworthy as the "MSM" you always complain about.  You are the exact same.

People have already been over this issue several times in this thread.  It is a Constitutional requirement that a sitting President take a salary, so, yeah, he's going to take one.  He already knows about the law because he has referenced it before.  Every President in our history has received a salary.  Washington took a reduced salary and a few others donated their salaries to charity.

“Well, I’ve never commented on this, but the answer is no,” Trump said. “I think I have to by law take $1, so I’ll take $1 a year. But it’s a -- I don’t even know what it is.”  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-donald-trump-say-hed-refuse-to-take-a-salary-as-president/

This is a non-issue despite you pretending people are "going crazy".