By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new "Lunar" or "Grandia" possible?

Turkish said:
Xxain said:
So, the Grandia and Lunar series were created by 2 brothers who jump started Gamearts. One brother unfortunately passed away at lkke 40 and the other brother heads G mode. Not to say its not possible, when niche RPG series lose their creators they fade away. Still hope to see both return.

Didnt know this, what are their names?

Takeshi Miyaji -lead designer. He is the one who passed.

Yoichi Miyaji - co creator. turns out is still CEO of Game Arts afterall. Takeshi was the one that both left then passed. 

Around the Network

Game Arts was legendary back in the day, would love to see a new Lunar... one of the most beautiful RPG series I ever played

I'd pay $100+ for Grandia II Remake or Grandia IV (assuming it is like first 3 games).

My favorite JRPG series.

I am all for it, but not like FF15, a sequel that has nothing of the originals or the greats. If they make a Grandia, a Lunar or a Shining Force, I expect to feel like I am playing one of those games, but more advanced.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I would totally freaked out if a new Lunar or Grandia was announced

Around the Network

I've never played either of them, but I would be willing to give new instalments a try!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---