By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

I don't know. My stance still hasn't changed about his role. It does, yes it does make more sense for a mafia bp. I just don't see his behavior reflecting that. But yes, for all intents and purposes, he could hAve been mafia bp.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
From my perspective, it was easier to make my decision. Regardless of what you say you would have or not have done.
I saw that I had no ability left, no protection, and everyone on my case, and anything I say is not being listened to, even since yesterday.
I say I think mrp is town. Linkz is calling me naive.
I say darwin is scum, nobody wants to lynch him.
Same goes for all my targets.

I'm not calling myself a victim. I'm saying given the scenario, it made sense to me.

You say Mr.P is town largely because of how he reacted last game when called scum. I don't believe he'd play the same way since then it'd be obvious he's mafia again. I think it's fairer to check his town play, and judging by the fact you didn't have any comparisons when you read through it, is it fair to assume you don't think he's playing like that game either?

Darwin has a lot to answer to toDay, but we're only 6 hours in and have yet to hear from FF or Noctis still. No need to rush things when many people have many questions for each other. Shifting your focus to Clyde(who I agreed on yDay btw) after voting darwin doesn't help the push for the latter much either.

I am not trying to undermine you; however, I will be cautious.

And you should brighten up about being powerless now, scum have to decide if PRs are a bigger threat or your skills.

spurgeonryan said:
So if this is true, prof is town and Mr. Pis town.

Once again, the claim doesn't indicate alignments for either.

We need to hear from Mr.P on the matter, but there's different implications based on what Trucks told him. Rather than list the options now, I'll wait until his response.

I didn't just look at last game linkz.
Clyde was here
I literally read through 4 games of his posts. The mafia ones synced and the town ones synced. This one syncs with his town. Sure, he could have changed his play. Sure, I agree that's a possibility. It's just not enough evidence to lynch someone purely based on what I see as meta and evidence orgy.
Again, I think he's a scapegoat. I think he's too easily. I got him lynched two games ago and he was town, because he said something stupid. He implied knowledge he shouldn't have had.
I don't believe he is that strong of a player yet. I don't believe he thinks things through.
It's like zero or spurge or happy or pafib or whatever, I have to gI've some leeway in their mistakes.
I gave spurge a lot of leeway last game all game, it wasn't until he dramatically changed his behavior. Again, I'm a behavior person. I don't see his behavior suspicious. And yes I know, spurge wasn't scum. The meta pointed to mrp. Mrps character was a janitor, and we had a janitor in game.
I am not always right either.
You are probably right and I will feel foolish after the game for preventing his lynch.
But there are like 11 people who can lynch him. I just wont.

@stefl.
I agree with the less post coming from me but If I post I make sure to give out my opinion.
I said that I want a no lynch rather than lynching a lurker and lynching them because of their inactivity.
This is a free ride for the scum that's why I oppose lynching a lurker day 1. Also, we don't get much info. lynching lurkers. So I don't get why you will vote for me because I have voted for no lynch and my vote was on a tie breaker.

I am busy and I am still am but will try to post every day.

Around the Network

Well, I've caught up. Wow.

From what little Mr.P has said, I'm conflicted about lynching him, which is a significant step up from how I felt yesterDay.

I have a hard time seeing prof faking a breakdown. That doesn't guarantee town but it suggests it.

Those are my current thoughts.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I also share in the desire for Darwin to respond to Linkz specifically as well as events since his last appearance generally.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I didn't recieve any E-Mails from Trucks stating that my power has been taken away (Not sure whether it's because I shouldn't or because Prof didn't actually take my power).

Anyways if prof is actually (Starting to not be so sure on that) town, it's been put to good use. 

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:

I didn't recieve any E-Mails from Trucks stating that my power has been taken away (Not sure whether it's because I shouldn't or because Prof didn't actually take my power).

That's so not what I was hoping to hear.

Is your power tied to an item? Or does the wording in your PM suggest a power/ability?

Keep in mind that you should never quote your PM.

So I have 80 new posts when I woke up. It's going to take a while to read them all.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.