By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

Np, linkz. Can we get back to me being attacked now?

Around the Network

Darwin day 2, suddenly suspicious of me.
Suddenly fos me
Says he expected anyone else to be killed

Thoughts?

Or do you still want to play super detectives?

"I'm surprised at the kill. I thought it would someone else. Mostly I thought it would be 3 players. Prof, ff, mrp"
"Fos prof"
Paraphrased of course.
Thoughts?

omg you guys, prof is a victim here. I think we hurt his feelings.

We're sorry we decided to ask you about your claim instead of just taking your word for it. How dare we? /s

Also, if I were you, I would have waited before claiming to begin with, until your supposed target, Mr.P, showed up to speak.

Around the Network

You are indeed to blame if you're unhappy with the situation. You had one person satisfied with the little information you gave, one asking questions, and one wanting things cleared up by the end of Day. You chose to reveal everything(far more than you should have) when you could have chosen another course of action.

I'm still taking your claim with a grain of salt. It is yet to be proven that you're not scummates with Mr.P, nor that you're not anti-town and merely stole his power. I still doubt Baalz would shoot at you, so if you indeed were attacked then we will likely see two kills a Night rather than one.

I don't see it as darwin suddenly being suspicious of you. He was wary of you from the beginning. And of the three people he listed, you should be the person most likely to be killed for being very active, but the "asking me questions pretty frequently" part is strange. I wanted to ask him about that after he responded to my questions on the other two.

No, no, miz I agree. It's fine, it was my mistake, no sarcasm.
I thought I had a big fish, but seemed everyone was more interested in me than what my claim meant for the conversation. I assumed wrong.

I didn't see another option and my head was spinning from all the hostility. Not everyone could be antitown, and I got defensive, and realized id given away info for no reason. I used my claim to get out of that.
It's fine if you doubt me. My game was already over last night.

theprof00 said:
I didn't see another option and my head was spinning from all the hostility. Not everyone could be antitown, and I got defensive, and realized id given away info for no reason. I used my claim to get out of that.
It's fine if you doubt me. My game was already over last night.

I do think it's frickin cool how you saved yourself :p

From my perspective, it was easier to make my decision. Regardless of what you say you would have or not have done.
I saw that I had no ability left, no protection, and everyone on my case, and anything I say is not being listened to, even since yesterday.
I say I think mrp is town. Linkz is calling me naive.
I say darwin is scum, nobody wants to lynch him.
Same goes for all my targets.

I'm not calling myself a victim. I'm saying given the scenario, it made sense to me.