By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

Stefl1504 said:
I feel like having a scum christmas buffet right now... okay, so lets put it like this... miz, ff are probably town (in that order of likelyness), I am glad axum got prof killed since i found him too hard to read... now I'd be sad to see linkz actually as scum, but I deemed him to be most likely to be the nights target with assuming prof is getting protected by a doc and him actually not being it kind of irks me.. so I kicked him down to neutral... when the day started I thought quite neutral of zero, but I'd push him down to scum now, but with zero and noctis both pointing at mr.p quite fast again I am not too sure if I should keep it that way... anyway, lets move mr.p up to neutral instead... so I am down to darwin, zero and noctis. Now with noctis I had the hunch for quite some time now, but never got too deep into it up until now. I still have hopes for darwin, but they might be wasted (specially with the likelyhood of my suspected role for him decreasing).

What?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:
I feel like having a scum christmas buffet right now... okay, so lets put it like this... miz, ff are probably town (in that order of likelyness), I am glad axum got prof killed since i found him too hard to read... now I'd be sad to see linkz actually as scum, but I deemed him to be most likely to be the nights target with assuming prof is getting protected by a doc and him actually not being it kind of irks me.. so I kicked him down to neutral... when the day started I thought quite neutral of zero, but I'd push him down to scum now, but with zero and noctis both pointing at mr.p quite fast again I am not too sure if I should keep it that way... anyway, lets move mr.p up to neutral instead... so I am down to darwin, zero and noctis. Now with noctis I had the hunch for quite some time now, but never got too deep into it up until now. I still have hopes for darwin, but they might be wasted (specially with the likelyhood of my suspected role for him decreasing).

What?

Well, I am assuming prof killed axum, since i really do not believe prof killed himself, and I didn't really have a read on axum so far.

Oh. That reads as if it is thanks to axum that prof is dead. Care to answer my question a few posts back regarding darwin?

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:
honestly, it could've still been that prof actually was one-time bullet-proof as an sk... also, wow, I didn't suspect prof to be anti-town...
I don't see mr.p's vote as that scummy, quite in the contrary, I would've considered a darwin vote to tie way more scummy, also, with the two new flips, I no longer consider it a possiblity to have a doc at all... which pushes up darwin just as much as mr.p on my list. I am not sure though.. maybe towns power with 3 potential kills is mostly followed as protective roles of some sort.

I think it's more likely that prof pretended to be powerless to draw doc protection or watcher "protection" fear so he wouldn't be targeted. He almost undoubtedly did visit Mr.P Night One for fear of being called out by a Tracker/Watcher. The benefit of masking his kill would make it questionable if a SK does exist. The orchestration of stealing the BP and pointing out flavor that could suggest a redirector exists was done to make it seem unlikely that he was in fact the SK once a second kill would in fact occur.

While implied, Noctis didn't call Mr.P's hammer scummy. I would agree that I hated the vote. I don't believe I would have changed my vote even if Clyde fully claimed before the hammer, but I know there was a few things I wanted to say before Night so it shut down possible discussion. A vote on darwin would not have tied the vote nor could it have prevented a lynch so long as darwin was willing to vote Clyde out of his own self-preservation.

Why would the lack of a doc push darwin up on your list?

Yeah, prof wanted to draw the doc protection to him, I agree with that. I wouldn't take profs words for granted really. I wouldn't really be afraid of a tracker or watcher with my actions assuming a standard game.

I wouldn't have changed my vote even if clyde fully claimed.

I had a slight suspicion on darwin being the doc thinking about why he would think about the night kills on night one.

Stefl1504 said:

Yeah, prof wanted to draw the doc protection to him, I agree with that. I wouldn't take profs words for granted really. I wouldn't really be afraid of a tracker or watcher with my actions assuming a standard game.

I had a slight suspicion on darwin being the doc thinking about why he would think about the night kills on night one.

What do you consider a standard game?

Okay, that makes sense.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Oh wow this is just great...

So let me get this stright for a minute.

You think that no mafia had a vote on Clyde?.

You also think that me and Noctis is scum since we both said we dont like Mr.P's hammer vote.

So let me get this stright, a person hammers a town member before that member had a chance to talk and we shouldnt think thats scummy or question them otherwise that makes us scum?.

This post from you reeks of scummy.

Also what does the bolded mean? How exactly did Axum get prof killed??.

well, if mafia know it comes down to two targets that aren't scum anyway, why would they need to get their hands dirty. thinking 3 people are most likely to be scum does in no way mean they are scum - in fact I have nothing to proof any of the two towns to be town, from a completely neutral standpoint they could be just as much fooling me the people on my scumlist could be fucking me over so hard.

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

Okay, that makes sense.

Anything that doesn't contain so many killing/protective roles, lol. I am quite aware this is long past the point of assuming that - I mean, i thought of it as at least moderately powered quite early. But that doesn't mean that prof has to think the same, tbh I'd still be thinking of a cop first anyway, and watcher/tracker only after that.

Stefl1504 said:

~stuff~

I wouldn't have changed my vote even if clyde fully claimed.

~stuff~

Actually, this is not 100% true, I would've changed my vote to prevent a no-lynch even if clyde fully claimed.

Stefl1504 said:

well, if mafia know it comes down to two targets that aren't scum anyway, why would they need to get their hands dirty. thinking 3 people are most likely to be scum does in no way mean they are scum - in fact I have nothing to proof any of the two towns to be town, from a completely neutral standpoint they could be just as much fooling me the people on my scumlist could be fucking me over so hard.

But darwin was the other lynch possibility towards the end of the Day, so your conditional is impossible. I would also note that for all intents and purposes Noctis voted Clyde, he unvoted to give him a chance to defend himself(allowing discussion) but made no mention that he was swayed by it.

If your scumteam theory is correct, they all avoided Mr.P's lynch Day One as well. Such clean hands! haha

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:

Okay, that makes sense.

Anything that doesn't contain so many killing/protective roles, lol. I am quite aware this is long past the point of assuming that - I mean, i thought of it as at least moderately powered quite early. But that doesn't mean that prof has to think the same, tbh I'd still be thinking of a cop first anyway, and watcher/tracker only after that.

Even ignoring your claim, I'd think the busdriver flip would suggest a non-standard game already.

Anyway it's not so much that a Tracker and/or Watcher would be likely over a Cop and I'm not suggesting he took a shot at Mr.P due to fear of one/both of them. Just that claiming to have visited Mr.P while he actually tried to kill anyone else would have been very foolish.