By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

I did. I lost connection so I have to repost this.

Well that's that. The other two plans weren't really as grand-scale as I was making them out to be. Once again it was bait, in a way. 

My role is that of the Reaper. I can make myself un-targetable at night, however I'm X-shot to two shots only. I didn't want to use them in the first two nights so I wanted some suspicion on me to keep the mafia off of my back. I also made the mistake of revealing that I was baiting at the first of day 2 which meant that it probably wouldn't work two nights in a row. 

Because my role is a very selfish role, I played a very selfish game. Toward the end of Day 1 I realized I was doing this and decided to try and get my role to be of use. Though I made some mistakes toward the end of Day 1 as well. 

Around the Network
Votals

Time Limit: Wednesday, December 7th at 8pm EST aka Tomorrow

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch. If the day ends without enough players voting, the player with the most votes will be lynched

Player L6 L5 L4 L3 L2 Lynch
darwin
clyde axum

clyde linkz prof miz  stefl  Final-Fan  Mr .Playstation

History

stefl votes Noctis
Mr. P votes stefl
prof votes darwin
finalfan votes darwin
stefl unvotes
miz votes mr. p
finalfan unvotes
axum votes mr. p
zero votes mr. p
linkz votes clyde
mr. p votes himself
noctis votes darwin
finalfan votes clyde
prof votes clyde
clyde votes darwin
darwin votes mr. p
darwin unvotes
darwin votes mr. p
miz unvotes
miz votes noctis
finalfan votes darwin
miz unvotes
axum unvotes
stefl votes mr. p
zero unvotes
miz votes clyde
darwin unvotes
axum votes darwin
stefl votes clyde
zero votes noctis and unvotes
noctis votes clyde and unvotes
noctis votes clyde and unvotes
Final-Fan votes clyde
Mr. Playstation hammers clyde

DAY TWO IS OVER - PLEASE SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - THIS NIGHT WON'T BE AS LONG AS THE PREVIOUS ONE.

Signature goes here!

As the members were tying the noose around his neck Reaper (Clyde32) asked anyone who would listen : "It's the scary mask isn't it? Or maybe the constant reference to death and dying? I'm a good guy I swear! It's not my fault I looked like the killer from Scream... argghh... I don't want to die, die, diaaarrgh..."

Those were Reaper's last words as the sun set on this Day

Clyde32 was Reaper - Town Commuter

Signature goes here!

Here be future flavor text.

Widowmaker - Serial Killer (theprof00) is dead.
Ana - Town Roleblocker (axumblade) is dead.

DAY THREE STARTS!

Signature goes here!

Two people dead in one night? Can that happen? How?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Is it possible mafia only have two members? I think what happened was that Prof might have killed axum during the night, and mafia would have then attacked prof later on in the night.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

zero129 said:
So turns out prof was lying!. Does mafia have 2 kills or would prof of killed axum i wonder?.
I guess thats my prof+links is scum theory is gone out the window :-/ .

Yeah. I guess my town tell MAY only be a not-mafia tell, since he still had to do scumhunting as SK. Explains his drop off in activity as well.

Well your theory doesn't have to be gone entirely, simply that we were teammates. But I'm town, so yeah.

Mr.Playstation said:
Is it possible mafia only have two members? I think what happened was that Prof might have killed axum during the night, and mafia would have then attacked prof later on in the night.

Very unlikely there's only two members, though you'd like us to believe that wouldn't you?

@Everyone:
Do NOT be carefree with your vote toDay. If the scumteam is 3 members, a mislynch means we lose.

Linkzmax said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Very unlikely there's only two members, though you'd like us to believe that wouldn't you?

@Everyone:
Do NOT be carefree with your vote toDay. If the scumteam is 3 members, a mislynch means we lose.

Why very unlikey, lol? Mafia may easily have two kills a night since we don't actually know what happened last night.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Only 2 members would be very small in a town that so far has flipped all powers. It's also very likely that vig or SK would kill one of the members.

Why does a serial killer flip and people start asking such ridiculous things like mafia having 2 kills a night?