By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

axumblade said:
Mr.Playstation said:

So who are you going to vote for?

what are your current thoughts Mr. P? Are you planning to unvote him? Do you think him to be scum? You are the only person voting for him right now. So that is why i ask.

Mr.P is imo 100℅ mafia and you guys should lynch him asap. Anyways I'm keeping my vote on him just in case the tide changes or until Darwin decides to either vote for himself or Clyde.

It's kind of ironic how he didn't vote for Clyde by now (As in instantly from his first post today), when his main reason for voting me was because I had voted for myself (and hence showed that I didn't want to play + The bunch of posts calling out my angle and how town wouldn't vote for themselves) does he realise that by not voting Clyde he might as well have voted for himself?

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Good thing you're more active Axum btw...

zero129 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
Good thing you're more active Axum btw...

Are you going to become more active now too?.

Or are we just going to wait till your called again?.

It's not as if any of my posts matter, hell even Darwin skipped my question and went straight to axumblade's. 

Mr.Playstation said:
axumblade said:

what are your current thoughts Mr. P? Are you planning to unvote him? Do you think him to be scum? You are the only person voting for him right now. So that is why i ask.

Mr.P is imo 100℅ mafia and you guys should lynch him asap. Anyways I'm keeping my vote on him just in case the tide changes or until Darwin decides to either vote for himself or Clyde.

It's kind of ironic how he didn't vote for Clyde by now (As in instantly from his first post today), when his main reason for voting me was because I had voted for myself (and hence showed that I didn't want to play + The bunch of posts calling out my angle and how town wouldn't vote for themselves) does he realise that by not voting Clyde he might as well have voted for himself?

Actually no. The reason I voted for you is BECAUSE you were innocent. And before you people wonder why on Earth would I do that if I want town to win, let me explain. Mr. P stated multiple times that he was tired and wanted to leave the game, going as far as to vote against himself. Of course, I want him to keep playing because the more town still going, the more chances we got to win. But if he really wanted to leave, and saw that he was not going to go naturally anytime soon, he could do a Xander and just leave the game through asking a mod. And that would hurt us more than if he was just voted.

If we voted someone else and it's town, and Mr.P gets tired and just leaves, we would lose two town in one fell swoop, plus the one the mafias would go after during the night. But if we voted Mr.P, we would just lose two: Mr.P and the one mafia kills.

Three is a bigger number than two (or at least it was last time I checked).

I tried to pressure him to keep playing, and voted against Mr.P to try to do that. If he was convinved to keep playing, I would have unvoted him inmediately, but if he was convinced of leaving the game, I would have kept the vote to try and minimize possible damages. In hindsight this might not have been a good way to do this at all, because the only thing I achieved with that stunt was attracting more suspicious votes agains both Mr.P and me. Again, I think Mr.P is innocent, but I will only not vote for him if he doesn't abandon the game.

Mr.P. The only one still voting against you is yourself. If you decide to at least unvote yourself I will promise to not vote against you again (at least in this round). But if you really want to go that badly, the only think I can do to is try and minimize damages.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

axumblade said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Actually no. The reason I voted for you is BECAUSE you were innocent. And before you people wonder why on Earth would I do that if I want town to win, let me explain. Mr. P stated multiple times that he was tired and wanted to leave the game, going as far as to vote against himself. Of course, I want him to keep playing because the more town still going, the more chances we got to win. But if he really wanted to leave, and saw that he was not going to go naturally anytime soon, he could do a Xander and just leave the game through asking a mod. And that would hurt us more than if he was just voted.

If we voted someone else and it's town, and Mr.P gets tired and just leaves, we would lose two town in one fell swoop, plus the one the mafias would go after during the night. But if we voted Mr.P, we would just lose two: Mr.P and the one mafia kills.

I tried to pressure him to keep playing, and voted against Mr.P to try to do that. If he was convinved to keep playing, I would have unvoted him inmediately, but if he was convinced of leaving the game, I would have kept the vote to try and minimize possible damages. In hindsight this might not have been a good way to do this at all, because the only thing I achieved with that stunt was attracting more suspicious votes agains both Mr.P and me. Again, I think Mr.P is innocent, but I will only not vote for him if he doesn't abandon the game.

Mr.P. The only one still voting against you is yourself. If you decide to at least unvote yourself I will promise to not vote against you again (at least in this round). But if you really want to go that badly, the only think I can do to is try and minimize damages.

And this is the first time you decided to say that? You have literally had days to say this previously. Again, I stand by my thought that most of your big posts seem guided. 

Am I really the only one that has come to the conclusion that people abandoning the game through surrender and mod intervention is bad for the town?

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
axumblade said:

And this is the first time you decided to say that? You have literally had days to say this previously. Again, I stand by my thought that most of your big posts seem guided. 

Am I really the only one that has come to the conclusion that people abandoning the game through surrender and mod intervention is bad for the town?

No, we all thinks it's bad. It ruins the game for everybody. That's why if you are going to play here. You have to be at least committed in playing.  Also, how do you thInk mafia will win in this game? 

Darwinianevolution said:
Mr.Playstation said:

So basically you want to lose a townie than hunting scums? How can we even win  in that way of thInking? If you think he is townie the more you should look for scums. It's also the mod's discretion to do mod kill. Especially in the middle part of th game. You haven't thought of that have you?  You are really playing the newb card really seriously. Did you even bother researching the web? 

Unvote

Vote: Clyde 

Just in case I don't wake up before the time limit is over. This at least almos guarantees us a lynch.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Darwinianevolution said:

So basically you want to lose a townie than hunting scums? How can we even win  in that way of thInking? If you think he is townie the more you should look for scums. It's also the mod's discretion to do mod kill. Especially in the middle part of th game. You haven't thought of that have you?  You are really playing the newb card really seriously. Did you even bother researching the web? 

I suppose I can be too defensive in this, but I have my reasons. By my reasoning here, I think there are at least four mafias, and, by that logic, there are nine town people. If we end up in the worst scenario possible (mislynch someone innocent that is not Mr.P, he surrenders and goes away and ends up being  innocent, and mafia kill someone during the night), this would leave us 6 innocents vs 4 mafias. Which would really be difficult to counter, because they still can kill us with 100%accuracy, but we would have severely decreased chances of  winning. In a 6 innocent vs 4 mafia confrontation, a single mislynch and Mafia would draw with town in numbers, and at that point I assume mafia wins automatically. 

If we play wrong we could get more damage than we can really deal with, and as of right now, I have a clearer idea of which ones look innocent and which ones look suspicious.

Also, regarding your question from before, how do you thInk mafia will win in this game?, right now I'm very afraid of the scenario I just described. I think they will take down the most active and experienced players first (Prof, Stefl, Clyde...) while leaving the less experienced or less active ones (FF, myself...) to deal with them. If Prof or Clyde are not lynched during the night, that would increase my suspicions of them quite a lot, specially Prof (due to him stating he has no possible way of defending himself from murder).

Pretty sure clyde just got lynched.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.