By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

axumblade said:
miz1q2w3e said:
As for you being on a bunch of scum lists: What do you expect, Lurky McLurkson?

As for me, I never said I thought you were scummy per se, but I wouldn't mind lynching you anyway.

I explained earlier that I have been sick for the past few days. I'm not going to post on here and look like a moron with poor accusations based off of pages that I didn't feel like reading.  

Even before that (I checked). The only person who has less posts than you is Noctis.

Around the Network

Votals

Time Limit: Wednesday, December 7th at 8pm EST

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch. If the day ends without enough players voting, the player with the most votes will be lynched

Player L6 L5 L4 L3 L2 Lynch
darwin
noctis clyde
finalfan  axum    
mr. p mr. p stefl

clyde linkz prof miz      

History

stefl votes Noctis
Mr. P votes stefl
prof votes darwin
finalfan votes darwin
stefl unvotes
miz votes mr. p
finalfan unvotes
axum votes mr. p
zero votes mr. p
linkz votes clyde
mr. p votes himself
noctis votes darwin
finalfan votes clyde
prof votes clyde
clyde votes darwin
darwin votes mr. p
darwin unvotes
darwin votes mr. p
miz unvotes
miz votes noctis
finalfan votes darwin
miz unvotes
axum unvotes
stefl votes mr. p
zero unvotes
miz votes clyde
darwin unvotes
axum votes darwin

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

axumblade said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Even before that (I checked). The only person who has less posts than you is Noctis.

I always think I'm contributing more than I have but you can check through previous games. I have always been accused of being a lurker. It's nothing really new for me so to speak. :/

I will try to be on here a bit more if that helps. 

I think, if town, you're going to be alive for quite a while. So, I for one would like you to be a more active force for sure.

EBWOP: Then again if you're scum you'll be here a while too. So be more active to give us a chance at catching you!

axumblade said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I always think I'm contributing more than I have but you can check through previous games. I have always been accused of being a lurker. It's nothing really new for me so to speak. :/

I will try to be on here a bit more if that helps. 

Shit, now I feel bad.

Feel better soon  (you are the jar)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

Are you still adamant that we should lynch Mr.P? His lynch is looking unlikely at this point, so mayhaps you should convince us why it's the best/why the other options are not as good. If not, care to choose between darwin and Clyde?

Honestly, I am not sure if he is the best lynch, I just prefer his lynch over the others because I think his plays were destructive contrary to other players, for darwin I can still see everything as still being horribly noob and a small uncomfy hunch that makes me not wanna lynch him just yet. If I'd had to switch I'd go for clyde right now. (basically I will just go down my list anyway, so if clyde doesn't happen I am fine to settle with darwin)

checking votals, there is actually space to go one down, I will prolly continue my FF post in the evening, other than that I think I have pretty much done everything I wanted.

Vote: Clyde

I don't recall ever seeing two people simultaneously at L-1 and it could realistically happen here.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Ninjad

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I don't recall ever seeing two people simultaneously at L-1 and it could realistically happen here.

Well, not this early in the game, yes, but it has happened on final days quite often