By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

Darwinianevolution said:
Linkzmax said:

Right, FF did the proper thing and tried to talk some sense into Mr.P. Notice that he never voted him toDay and is trying to get him to unvote himself.

Now FF could be scum buddying up to Mr.P, but you are flat out telling us you're voting for someone that you believe is town. That's definitely anti-town behavior.

Okay, okay. I believe in Mr. P's innocence. I'll unvote him, I hope he just doesn't give up.

Unvote.

Cool. What do you think about the other two lynch possibilities right now?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Okay, okay. I believe in Mr. P's innocence. I'll unvote him, I hope he just doesn't give up.

Unvote.

Outside of Mr.P, the only two people with lynch votes are Clyde and me. I'm not mafia. And even though I think is a bit more suspicious than Mr.P., I don't think he is mafia either.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Linkzmax said:

Outside of Mr.P, the only two people with lynch votes are Clyde and me. I'm not mafia. And even though I think is a bit more suspicious than Mr.P., I don't think he is mafia either.

Are you proposing a different lynch? If not, how would you vote if the deadline was tonight rather than Wednesday?

Linkzmax said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Are you proposing a different lynch? If not, how would you vote if the deadline was tonight rather than Wednesday?

I'm not sure. The only one I thought was almost surely a mafia was prof, and he suffered an attempt of murder. If he survives the night, I'll get even more suspicious of him,but as of now, I'm not sure.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Linkzmax said:

What are your reasons for disregarding me as a lynch candidate?

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Linkzmax said:

I'm not sure. The only one I thought was almost surely a mafia was prof, and he suffered an attempt of murder. If he survives the night, I'll get even more suspicious of him,but as of now, I'm not sure.

There's always the possibilty that he made the story up. Why is no one considering this? If I was X-Shot vig, I probably wouldn't shoot Night1 anyways.

Furthermore, what if prof improvised that narrative after he saw Baalz flip Vig? That would explain Clyde's SK slip (in this scenario, Clyde is his scummate).

miz1q2w3e said:
Darwinianevolution said:

There's always the possibilty that he made the story up. Why is no one considering this? If I was X-Shot vig, I probably wouldn't shoot Night1 anyways.

Furthermore, what if prof improvised that narrative after he saw Baalz flip Vig? That would explain Clyde's SK slip (in this scenario, Clyde is his scummate).

I am considering that it is made up; however, I've now read back through about 20 old games and have discovered a prof town tell that has thus far been 100% reliable. Additional flips and Nights should make it apparent if prof is lying or not.

If you are saying prof made up the claim and Clyde is his scummate, how does that explain the SK slip?

Mr.Playstation said:

You are still playing right? Care to move your vote to darwin or Clyde, or do you think someone else should be today's lynch instead?

Stefl1504 said:

Are you still adamant that we should lynch Mr.P? His lynch is looking unlikely at this point, so mayhaps you should convince us why it's the best/why the other options are not as good. If not, care to choose between darwin and Clyde?

zero129 said:

Would you prefer a darwin lynch or a Clyde lynch, or do you want to make the case for someone else?