By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

Zero, you are vote spreading, that's a very scummy vote to place. Please rethink your vote. Don't make the same mistake 2 games in a row.

Around the Network

If I were you I'd vote prof ;)

I mean it's up to you man. I'm just a little worried because everyone I either don't trust or dnot have a town read on is on darwin, and like I said previously, he's my weakest scum read.
Whatever you vote, we will learn something. So it doesn't really matter which, but if you're not going to vote for one of the two, just make sure there's a good reason, because otherwise it's gunna start another vote migration, and potentially take a vote away from the pool.
I'd say, if you suspect darwin, then vote darwin. I wouldnt, but there's always the possibility I could be wrong, like I was last game about trucks.

Zero, could you define active lurking for me?

With the previous interaction I am starting to think Darwin is a town.

With the players here that is on my scum list voting for Darwin. It brings me the tought that Clyde could be scum.

I am thinking of Axumblade, Clyde and FF as scums.

UNVOTE

VOTE: CLYDE

UNVOTE

This way we still have more time to talk. Are time limit is on weds eastern time? correct?
I am sorry that placed him at L-1 didn't notice Stefl's vote. 

Around the Network

Yes the time limit is set for Wed, 8PM EST. Which is a bit over 50 hours from now.

Noctis, what do you make of prof, miz, and I? And by that I mean we all seem to trust each other as town. Same question can go for anyone else that cares to answer.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

With the previous interaction I am starting to think Darwin is a town.

Are you serious? If I had a second vote, It'd go to Darwin.

He made a very scummy move; the interactions just gave him a chance to explain it away.

axumblade said:
Mr.Playstation said:

At the end if the day, the one with the most votes gets lynched  (So even if you don't skip that 50℅ threshold you still get lynched) Sorry for thinking you were ever a pro :P.

I guess you are right to be a bit paranoid from that aspect considering it has happened to you. But I was pointing out what Platina said in his post because as theprof said, different games have a different ruleset.

Also, it's funny how when people started to question you about your motives, you decide to cozy up to theprof.

"Oh...the prof knows what I'm talking about..." "Oh, ask theprof."

Did you recall Mr.P being lynched with so few posts in the previous game since you were also in it?

Why do we keep shying away from lynching, and instead rely on the time limit?

This game is meant to have votes and lynches.

zero129 said:

But first id like to ask whats the main reasons for you voting for Clyde over Darwin?.

Nothing substantial; both feel scummy to me, along with Mr.P. I'd be happy voting for any one of them. I just don't like to keep voting/unvoting.