By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Free at last! Free at last! Marijuana in CA is LEGAL...tomorrow

I dreamed of this day.  When I no longer needed a card.  When I can have with me under an ounce and be okay.  We are now on the right side.

Around the Network

You're sure going to fucking need it now to even begin to wrap your head around the results of this election

While smoking in any shape or form is still a bad thing to do for your body, good on the people who wanna smoke weed I guess. I wonder if it's gonna smell any different here in California now.

....I thought it was already legal in California. Was it only Washington, then?

StarOcean said:
You're sure going to fucking need it now to even begin to wrap your head around the results of this election

So basically by the end of the first 4 years it will be legal nationwide.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ouroboros24 said:

I dreamed of this day.  When I no longer needed a card.  When I can have with me under an ounce and be okay.  We are now on the right side.

How do those new laws work exactly? Is it like here in Jamaica where you can carry up to 2 ounces?

Glad I don't live in Cal. Glad to live in a state that will never allow this.

So for those arrested for possession of Marijuana, do they get to leave prison? It'd be sad if they couldn't

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.