By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metro 2035 Coming 2017

Versus_Evil said:
gcwy said:
Loved both Metros. Got the first on free on PC a long time ago and I immediately got hooked.

Any word on platforms?

No, but its safe to say this will 100% be on PC/XO/PS4.

How so? Their latest title was a VR exclusive game.

Around the Network

Fuck the game, cant wait for the book

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Versus_Evil said:
gcwy said:

How so? Their latest title was a VR exclusive game.

That wasnt a Metro game tho, all Metro games have been on Xbox/Playstation/PC minus Metro 2033 that never came to PS3 (Metro 2033 Redux was on PS4 at least) so i think its safe to say the next Metro will also be multiplatform. I cant see them making it exclusive to a single platform, it could have VR support tho.

True. Let's hope it is.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got one of them free on ps3 with ps plus but decided to hold out and play the redux versions instead on ps4.

Epic series and one of my favs. I will buy this one at launch to support the Dev rather then wait for a sale. I feel they're not making enough money so I'll play my part.

Metro Last Light was ok, I guess.

Around the Network

Damn I think games look so interesting but I have never had the time to play more than a few minutes.

Since I lack time I might only play one of them. Which one do you guys recommend?

YES, YES, YES!

Two of my favourite FPS games ever are getting its deserved sequel!

The first time I attemped to play Metro2033 was in a laptop... Silly me! It couldnt run properly even on my desktop. It became an obsession to play it 5760x1080p. And when i finally got a decent rig, I was so afraid of playing it for more than 15 minutes (it gave me the creeps, even tho Im a fan of horror games, silent hill, amnesia, etc), but when finally finished, I liked it so much that I got the book, and then the second book, and then got the HD remix, so I could play metro2034. One of the best shooting horror series.
Cant wait to play the new one!

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

It's nice to see a writer actually be on board with the videogame adaptation of his book....

"You may have seen recent reports of a new Metro game. Read the official statement from Deep Silver...

As the exclusive rights holder to videogames set in the Metro 2033 universe, Deep Silver has ambitious plans for the hugely successful Metro series.

But just to manage our fans' expectations - releasing the next Metro game in 2017 is not one of them.

When we have more news to share, we will.

Thank you for your patience."

So Metro 2035 will not be releasing in 2017 it seems :)