By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Young Justice season 3 CONFIRMED!

http://www.cbr.com/young-justice-season-3-officially-in-production/

Around the Network

Yea this is good. Now people need to watch it so they dont cancel it again.

Okie_Loki said:
Yea this is good. Now people need to watch it so they dont cancel it again.

I think the reason they gave for canceling it was because no on was buying the toys. lol

Yay. You know what though, it's all reliant on toy sales. How messed up is that? Then throw in the fact that it's a normal 22 minutes show versus all the 11 minute shows, it needs to be really supported by fans. Well, at least 3rd season confirmed. Don't count on a 4th.

Ouroboros24 said:
Yay. You know what though, it's all reliant on toy sales. How messed up is that? Then throw in the fact that it's a normal 22 minutes show versus all the 11 minute shows, it needs to be really supported by fans. Well, at least 3rd season confirmed. Don't count on a 4th.

Can't they just make it Netflix exclusive or something? I'm sure theres a way to make this profitable.

Around the Network

How are they going to do season 3 though?. They tied up 2 in such a way that what was done, was done. Unless they retcon the ending of S2 or something. Either way I'm happy to see the show continue after 3 years of slumber.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
How are they going to do season 3 though?. They tied up 2 in such a way that what was done, was done. Unless they retcon the ending of S2 or something. Either way I'm happy to see the show continue after 3 years of slumber.

What are you talking about? Season 2 set up a clear progression for season 3. Didn't you see vandal savage and darkseid in the end?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Chazore said:

What are you talking about? Season 2 set up a clear progression for season 3. Didn't you see vandal savage and darkseid in the end?

Yeah and the parts with the original team that were rushed at the last minute.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Eagle367 said:

The writers are good enough to make it happen, so I don't care how i just want to see the execution, I know the idea is in good hands

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Chazore said:

Chazore said:
Eagle367 said:

Either way Young Justice had some of the best writing i've seen in DC animations so i'm pretty sure they'll deliver. I NEED a Superman vs Darkseid in YJ though. That shit was fucking hype in Apocalypse. lol