Donald Trump 185 30.94%

Gary Johnson 23 3.85%

Jill Stein 21 3.51%

Can't vote not old enough 11 1.84%

Can't vote out of country 191 31.94%

Total:598
t3mporary_126 said:
MohammadBadir said:
Mfw Americans are expecting the result to matter much.

Trump gets to nominate Supreme Court. He has a full GOP house and senate. He can do whatever he wants.

Also supreme court works for life. Have any friends who happen to love those in the same gender? Who are born without identifying their gender? Say goodbye to their rights for the next 50 years.

The Supreme Court is true, though Trump has really just pointed out it should have been a State issue.  I sincerely doubt he'll care enough to make sure their rights are trampled on.  Seriously, doubt he gives a crap. 

As for the House and Senate, they are Republican but they are not like Trump, let's be frank.  Most are part of "the establishment," so they'll be a resticting force in many areas cause the GOP wants another President and at least 8 years of Congress control, they won't just burn that down.  Trump isn't tightly allied to either party, but the congressmen are and there will be plenty of party politics still, mark my words.

Around the Network
vivster said:

germans should be quite about stuff like this

vivster said:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one. "

-Sincerely, Mike Godwin

I sware, there are laws of nature less consistent than this.

vivster said:

Ouch!

vivster said:
Kerotan said:

Of course he is.  finally a president that wants to be buddies with him rather than enemies.  he'll be delighted. 

He's already preparing to take over the rest of eastern Europe because Trump won't give a shit.

Lol you're paranoid.  he ain't going to do shit.  he's only taken a tiny slice of Ukraine which is majority Russians anyway. 

Around the Network
vivster said:

Lmao

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

So how long before we see the end of it all? I'm predicting by the end of 2018.

vivster said:

I doubt anyone with a brain would compare Trump to Hitler.

bunchanumbers said:

The end starts when Sony says so

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
bunchanumbers said:

The end starts when Sony says so

Make Nintendo Great again.