Hillary Clinton 167 27.93%

Donald Trump 185 30.94%

Gary Johnson 23 3.85%

Jill Stein 21 3.51%

Can't vote not old enough 11 1.84%

Can't vote out of country 191 31.94%

Total:598
spurgeonryan said:
Why is Hillary's name first in poll? Should be alphabetical. Most of the poll is, except for Hillary. Agenda?

You mean most of the poll is, except for Trump, he should be last ;)

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
StarOcean said:
Voted Hillary over Trump. I'm not much a Trump fan. I dislike Hillary too, but I can't bring myself to vote for someone as terrible a human being as Trump

Why even vote if you still dislike your own decision in this case ?

This bipartism system the US have is probably one of the most hypocritical thing coming from a country which loves to showcase ''democracy'' on the face of everybody.

Voting for the lesser evil is always better than not voting. Because not voting means your vote goes to the biggest evil automatically.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Super_Boom said:
Acevil said:
In about 26 hours it will be over.

*4 years and 26 hours

HA look at him. He thinks there will be another election.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Is there some kind of visual live chart I can follow?

edit: this one seems fine

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

When do we get the results tomorrow night? Probably before Wednesday midnight Eastern time right?

edit: oh my god I've been here for over 9 years. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

Hillary will start WW3 with Russia, Donald will start WW3 with Mexico or China.

Mexico cant start a WW

I was going to say that in response to the Mexico part xD. 

So this is the year I finally could have voted if I wanted to (I turned 18 back in January, so i'll already be 19 in another 2 months), but I just really don't feel like it since I don't care much for politics, I never have cared much for politics.

If I did vote I probably would have voted for Trump though, if anything just to make fun of/make those people angry/prove wrong people who think that voting Trump means you're automatically racist or something like that, which is not true at all and is a horrible type of attitude to have just because someone has a different opinion.

edit: Just to clarify, i'm not saying I would have voted just to make anyone mad. I'm saying that it's tempting for me to vote for Trump just to prove that type of thinking wrong. Even without that type of attitude some people have, I still most likely would have just voted for Trump anyway.

I feel like at least Trump isn't afraid to speak his true mind about things, I feel like out of both Trump and Hillary that Trump would be the one to actually turn things around since he isn't afraid to call out any bullshit he sees. From what i've heard of him saying, while I don't agree with everything he's said, i'd still choose Trump over Hillary. 

Rip usa.
Both of them are horrible.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Ka-pi96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I was going to say that in response to the Mexico part xD. 

I`d argue the same for the US.

Even if they were stupid enough to declare war on Russia every other country in the world would just be like `nope, that`s your problem, you started it and there isn`t a chance that we`re going to get involved`. And just US vs Russia is not a world war...

Riiiight

FloatingWaffles said:

So this is the year I finally could have voted if I wanted to (I turned 18 back in January, so i'll already be 19 in another 2 months), but I just really don't feel like it since I don't care much for politics, I never have cared much for politics.

If I did vote I probably would have voted for Trump though, if anything just to make fun of/make those people angry/prove wrong people who think that voting Trump means you're automatically racist or something like that, which is not true at all and is a horrible type of attitude to have just because someone has a different opinion.

You can vote for local governors and state propoitions too though. And if you feel really strongly about one party's main ideas,

remember the Supreme court nominations are appointed by the US president.

But please dont troll vote for someone to make some of the loud opposition mad. If you really want to vote for that candidate then go for it.