By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS4 Pro Arrived 3 DAYS EARLY! Impressions is up!

And the same day you got your 3DS broken! Is it a conspiracy? Did the Illuminati attack once again!?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Ahhhhh lucky d00d! You have FFXV out in 3 weeks so that's my first recommendation. What is your PSN?

Already pre-ordered XP

And its JB_thePirate

Remember that I got banned so it is a fairly new account!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Is it amazing or is it just fantastic?

Congratz!

I love when that happen, is like when my copy of Splatoon came 2 or 3 days earlier, I felt special lol.

Congrats, what game will be the first? Or maybe you still have none?

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
And the same day you got your 3DS broken! Is it a conspiracy? Did the Illuminati attack once again!?

Life Giveth, Life Taketh I guess loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Sadly not possible in a country with great infrastructure. Amazon doesn't have to ship days in advance because the overnight delivery is guaranteed to arrive on time :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jpcc86 said:
Is it amazing or is it just fantastic?

It's faptastic! Its a bit heavy but feels super solid!

walsufnir said:
Congratz!

Thank You!!

Goodnightmoon said:
I love when that happen, is like when my copy of Splatoon came 2 or 3 days earlier, I felt special lol.

Congrats, what game will be the first? Or maybe you still have none?

Yeaa I still don't have any games yet! I was thinking to buy them on wednesday since its officially out on thrusday but since it came today, I wasn't prepared loll