By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Put your PSVR thoughts, reviews, recommendations here 😃😃😃

Today I played the Resident Evil 7 Demo (Beginning Hour) again. I already played it with PSVR in August at GamesCom, but only with the old PS4 and stupid turning restrictions (30 degree steps).

The resolution and antialiasing are MUCH better in the newest build on the PS4 Pro. I turned off the turning restrictions and set walking speed to normal... no motion sickness whatsoever. I love that demo in VR!

View on YouTube

Around the Network
Conina said:

Today I played the Resident Evil 7 Demo (Beginning Hour) again. I already played it with PSVR in August at GamesCom, but only with the old PS4 and stupid turning restrictions (30 degree steps).

The resolution and antialiasing are MUCH better in the newest build on the PS4 Pro. I turned off the turning restrictions and set walking speed to normal... no motion sickness whatsoever. I love that demo in VR!

View on YouTube

Is that available now? I can't find it on the Canadian store.
The X-Wing mission for SW Battlefront is up though! Gotto have to try that before getting lost in SotC.

Downloading the (giant!) Battlefront 1.11 patch so I can play the VR experience...One of my most anticipated VR experiences and I am so god damn excited!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Eagle Flight is gorgeous and fun, but after an hour my neck hurts from turning.

update us on how star wars is pls

Around the Network
Conina said:

View on YouTube

good news.

craighopkins said:
Conina said:

View on YouTube

good news.

Tagging.

Conina said:
craighopkins said:

good news.

Laughing so hard! If there's a new demo, I'll try it before i go to bed.

Hope I don't have any.... issues.

craighopkins said:
update us on how star wars is pls

The X-Wing VR demo is very short (15  minutes), but absolutely gorgeous!

I have a new hope that a full "X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter VR" game could happen.