By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Rodgers says NS first few months are better than Wiiu. And The Wii U games are more than just ports.

RolStoppable said:
StarOcean said:
Oh look, another Rogers thread. *takes a shot of bleach*

If only we knew someone who could turn this whole issue into a single official thread...

You don't think I'm working on that? I'm way ahead of you, buddy XD however, no one else is online to talk about the issue with. And banning an entire topic genre, Emily Roger *gags* is going to need some talking to with the other moderators

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
RolStoppable said:

If only we knew someone who could turn this whole issue into a single official thread...

You don't think I'm working on that? I'm way ahead of you, buddy XD however, no one else is online to talk about the issue with. And banning an entire topic genre, Emily Roger *gags* is going to need some talking to with the other moderators

Shr is a legitimate. She has predicted lots of things concerning the Switch correctly. 

Just a couple more days...... weeks.... months...... sleeps......

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Has she never played a MK game before? Half the content in the games are from previous games, the Switch game is likely MK9 and is built on what MK8 brought hence why the video showed King Boo with a double weapon set up.

Wyrdness said:
Has she never played a MK game before? Half the content in the games are from previous games, the Switch game is likely MK9 and is built on what MK8 brought hence why the video showed King Boo with a double weapon set up.

Lol this is what I'm thinking, this is the normal format of mario kart, half new and half old.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
Wyrdness said:

Lol this is what I'm thinking, this is the normal format of mario kart, half new and half old.

Sure half the tracks are old, but the games always feature completely new assets, (models, music, textures). No two Mario Kart games look the same. This isn't normal format.

Those half tracks that are old are also always made from the ground up with new graphics...

Barkley said:
onionberry said:

Sure half the tracks are old, but the games always feature completely new assets, (models, music, textures). No two Mario Kart games look the same. This isn't normal format.

Those half tracks that are old are also always made from the ground up with new graphics...

I think that mario kart 8 is a great looking game and they can push the same engine/artstyle a bit further with the switch, maybe a resoulion bump. Was impossible to do that with the wii version. So this could be Mario kart 8 enhanced or Mario kart 9 with the same engine and different mechanics. 

Being better than Wii U's game output isnt exactly a big accomplishment. Especially if majority of those games on Switch would be just re-releases of Wii U games as well

and lol the first embeeded tweet was her disagreement with me o.o

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Well few months ago she said that first Switch year will be better than hole Wii U lineup.

I'm kind of getting sick of this woman. Up to a few months ago I never even heard this name and now it's constantly Emily Rogers this, Emily Rogers that... And I still think everything that she says is as broad and generic as it gets, even if she happened to be lucky enough to parrot the rumour that ended up correct.