By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GameCube Joy-Con Controller Pic!

Check this out. I would buy this instantly to play Sm4sh Bros. How much would you pay for this?

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network

Can anyone make one with a DS4 pro? I'm feeling lazy.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I actually think this is one of their final secrets.

1) there is a nintendo patent that suggests this is a real thing.
2) just last week nintendo mentioned how NS would have a lot more hardware accessories.
3) it just makes so much sense!

Haha! That would be nice!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

superchunk said:
I actually think this is one of their final secrets.

1) there is a nintendo patent that suggests this is a real thing.
2) just last week nintendo mentioned how NS would have a lot more hardware accessories.
3) it just makes so much sense!

Pretty insightful there, despite coming from a fat anti-Semite who made Scott Tenorman eat his parents.

Around the Network

Oh man. Nintendo would make a killing if it created designer joy cons.

CaptainExplosion2 said:

Pretty insightful there, despite coming from a fat anti-Semite who made Scott Tenorman eat his parents.

I can't believe you just called me fat. I'M BIG BONED!

That would be awesome if they exist. I would buy them in a heart beat.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Oh man. Nintendo would make a killing if it created designer joy cons.

Yes, I agree. Nintendo will make custom Joy-Con controllers. Just looking at how they have provided a way for you to use the little guys when the Switch is docked at home guarantees there are custom ones coming.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969