By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote! Top 5 Main Final Fantasy Games - Complete!

1. Final Fantasy IX
2. Final Fantasy IX
3. Final Fantasy IX
4. Final Fantasy IX
5. Final Fantasy IX

or

1. Final Fantasy IX
2. Final Fantasy VI
3. Final Fantasy VIII
4. Final Fantasy VI
5. Final Fantasy VII

Around the Network

1- Final Fantasy XII
2- Final Fantasy VII
3- Final Fantasy IX
4- Final Fantasy XIV
5- Final Fantasy X

1. FF IX
2. FF X
3. FF VII
4. FF XI - Online (one of the funnest MMOs I've ever played)
5. FF VIII

1. Final Fantasy IX
2. Final Fantasy VIII
3. Final Fantasy VII
4. Final Fantasy X
5. Final Fantasy IV

1. = Final Fantasy 6 (5p)
2. = Final Fantasy 13 (4p)
3. = Final Fantasy 4 (3p)
4. = Final Fantasy 7 (2p)
5. = Final Fantasy 9 (1p)

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
COKTOE said:

Yeah, sucks. I consider it "main' personally.

I consider X-2 and 13-2,13-3 all main.  I wouldn't count Type-0 or World of FF for example though.

My vote would probably be 7,6,10 for the first three. Then 13-2, and 13-3 for 4 and 5. 

13-1 is great for how balls to the walls you have to go to beat the boss. You normally play defensive with a sentinal but when you are hit with doom you have to go as super fast as possible and very reckless. Was great.

But 13-2 and 13-3 were just better. 13-2 was simply the best with time travel and all the monsters you could capture train and actually be a party member.

13-3 you were mostly solo fighting and you could actually extinct the monsters. You could actually removing every monster from the game - that is just so neat.

Yep. I consider them all main games too. I always like it when I find somebody else who enjoys the XIII games here on VG. I was loving XII-2 but made a difficult, but snap decsision to erase all my XIII-2 data at about 40 hours in, due to the fact that I had totally nerfed my character builds. Planned on going back, but never did. I have XIII-3, but have yet to start it. One thing about XIII-2 that bugged me: It was wildly inferior in the technically, especially in the framerate department on the PS3. It's a sordid story, but essentially, FF XIII was a PS3 lead platform game, and XIII-2 was not, and it showed, big time.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm really curious in the next 6-12 months if FF15 can win anybody's hearts and make it to the top 5 (or even #1????)

bump!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

#1 FF X (obviously! ^_^) 5pt
#2 FF VIII 4pt
#3 FF VII 3pt
#4 FF XIII 2pt
#5 FF IX 1pt

Too bad that the sequels and prequels aren't included. Because there was space for LR: FFXIII, which I would have put above FF XIII.

I like how universally loved VI, VII, and X seem to be.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames