By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Bandorr said:
barneystinson69 said:

Microsoft has 3 bundles in the top 100, and the PS4 has one. Of course one will do better than another. Great to see such great sales in the US...

Canadian sales: Crickets*

The slim is 7th in Canada. Pages aheads of xbox one consoles. Your crickets make very little sense.

I mean black friday sales. Guess I didn't make it clear...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
celador said:
barneystinson69 said:

Microsoft has 3 bundles in the top 100, and the PS4 has one. Of course one will do better than another. Great to see such great sales in the US...

Canadian sales: Crickets*

So you think XB1 will win BF? Gaps tend to get bigger the further you go up the chart

And what's happening in Canada? Xbox above PS4? Is your point that he is ignoring countries where PS4 may not be winning, because if so that's ironic from an xbox point of view

I mean't black friday sales. Thats what I mean't by "great sales" in the US...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I'mmmmmmmmmm back. Last few months didn't give a shit about getting banned hence my disregard for the rules. Felt good to say a few things though. Even though I still don't care about getting banned I'm going make an effort. Things might work out!

OT, I think some of you are seeing something sinister in what Barney is saying but as outrageous he might be sometimes I think he's making an honest assessment about current sales. And he's right even if he fails to mention the PS4 at 2nd

jason1637 said:
xl-klaudkil said:

On Amazon  ps4 is killing  it,but what about  other  game shops?

Gamestop

#1 2DS MK7

#6 3DS

#8 PS4 UC4+Rachet and Clank

#10 PS4 UC4

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0

Best Buy

#1 XB1S BF1

#2 PS4Pro

#3 XB1S Gears 4

#4 PS4 UC4

#5 XB1S Madden NFL 17

#6 XB1

#7 New 3DS XL Black

#8 2DS

#9 XB1S Minecraft

#10 New 3DS XL Red

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&nrp=15&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All%20Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=consoles

Oh nice! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
jason1637 said:

Gamestop

#1 2DS MK7

#6 3DS

#8 PS4 UC4+Rachet and Clank

#10 PS4 UC4

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0

Best Buy

#1 XB1S BF1

#2 PS4Pro

#3 XB1S Gears 4

#4 PS4 UC4

#5 XB1S Madden NFL 17

#6 XB1

#7 New 3DS XL Black

#8 2DS

#9 XB1S Minecraft

#10 New 3DS XL Red

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&nrp=15&sp=-bestsellingsort%20skuidsaas&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All%20Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=consoles

Oh nice! 

I know,  PS4 at 8th and 10th!!

Around the Network

I got skyrim for $25. I am gonna get a xb1 tomorrow with my 15% associate discount for working at walmart during BF. By the way, even though both are selling very well, the $30 gift card is helping the ps4 a little bit more.

Is 3DS sold out?

Ryng_Tolu said:
Is 3DS sold out?

It probably is or will be.  I can't see Nintendo taking risks and shipping a boat load of consoles.  the last thing they'd want is lots of inventory hanging around in the new year with the Switch on the way. 

Kerotan said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Is 3DS sold out?

It probably is or will be.  I can't see Nintendo taking risks and shipping a boat load of consoles.  the last thing they'd want is lots of inventory hanging around in the new year with the Switch on the way. 

In any Case they Are going to destroing their last prediction for The FY. They predict to ship 5 Million from April 2016 to March 2017, and The already shipped 2.72 Million from April to September. They Are going to ship at least 7 million, probabily Over 8 Million.

PS4 will totally kill it WW with all combined sales...