By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Titanfall 2 fails to beat Titanfall sales in UK

Not a good trend for AAA development.

Looks like TF2 improved on nearly every aspect TF1 - but apparently no one gives a shit?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

So obsessed with beating COD that it hurt themselves and COD will continue to break records

I've been saying for a couple of years that the obsession with releasing during the holiday season is hurting the industry, the quality of games, and the sales of titles that can't compete with the juggernauts. They really, seriously need to get a grip on this.

It's no wonder! Companys want up to 80 Euro for a game in EU XBL Store, and people don't have the money to afford multiple games. And if they launch it with Battlefield and COD than it's their own fault :)

Played the first one, didnt think the value was there, sure as hell not gonna care about the second one. Specially since pc version died quite quickly as I recall

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

the full consept for this game is boring.

It was sent out to die. This reminds me of ROTTR releasing last year between all the massive titles. When will they learn to not compete against the titans of this industry.

A lot of the blame has to go to titanfall 1. It failed to keep its buyers interested and they clearly had not much interest in getting the sequel. The price collapse it suffered and the active player base collapse just backed that up further.

I never had interest for this game,because I am a singleplayer guy,but I have heard just praises about the campaign in this game,someone here beat the game?

People tought this franchise would be the next GOW, the true beggining of the 8th gen. Too bad.

CGI-Quality said:
malistix1985 said:

yeah I think even in reviews, because both ROTTR and Titanfall 2 are getting very positive reviews, they might have been better of making it a 1 year- xbox one exclusive so they can get a boost in sales next year like ROTTR :P (joking ofcource)

I'm inclined to agree on exclusivity. Titanfall had a powerful name under the Xbox/PC situation. It may have been better off that way for TF2, especially since it will probably sell best on the Xbox anyway.

I agree as well. Plus the Microsoft advertising team is amazing. This game wouldve had more promo impact that way.