By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 43, 2016

Ka-pi96 said:
Mike_L said:

These are just the UK charts from GfK. To avoid this confusion it'd probably be best to just name the thread "UK charts" until other regions are added.

Though when available it might be a good idea to collect sales data from different PAL/European regions in 1 "European sales charts" thread as some of these threads receive very low activity on their own.

It'd require a bit more work but I'm sure users from the different regions would help posting the charts or links to the charts. I'll start with the link to the Scandinavian weekly top 10.

France (Source)

Yes, I am entirely doing this just to be a dick about the thread title but... France aren`t PAL 

What are the  countries of the Pal region ? anything other than UK, Germany and France ?

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yes, I am entirely doing this just to be a dick about the thread title but... France aren`t PAL 

What are the  countries of the Pal region ? anything other than UK, Germany and France ?

According to Wikipedia.

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bahrain
Belarus
Bhutan
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cambodia
China
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
Estonia
Finland
France (with PAL-SECAMTV)
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Ireland
Italy
Kuwait
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Libya
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malaysia
Malta
Maldives
Moldova
Montenegro
Morocco
Nigeria
New Zealand
Netherlands
Norway
Pakistan
Paraguay
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Somalia
South Africa
Sri Lanka
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
UAE
UK
Uruguay
Vietnam

poklane said:
Swordmasterman said:

No surprise. What kind of company would release 2 multiplayer shooter games  at the same time ?

The company who wants to do anything they can to dethrone Call of Duty. Don't be surprised if during Holiday 2018 we get Titanfall 3, Battlefield WW2 and of course the new Call of Duty and another CoD remaster.

I think where getting battlefront 2 next year, and i dont think we will be seeing much of titanfall 3 anytime soon. They might bring it back a modern shooter with close maps like COD.