By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best quest line in Skyrim? (Including DLC and main quest line)

I would rate the main questline...

5/5 0 0%

4/5 3 25.00%

3/5 3 25.00%

2/5 3 25.00%

1/5 0 0%

0/5 0 0%

.......comments/results. 3 25.00%

Total:12

I don't know what it's called but it's the one with the dude in a cave in the ice lands who sends you on a quest and then there was this cube and dwarven stuff. Pretty cool.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

There's that one when you find an abandoned tower filled with monsters, and you have to hack and slash your way through it, and then you find the sad story of the family that used to be there. There's the one where I found a goddess of light that sends me to kill some sort of lord of darknes, and when you are done she lifts you up to the sky and gives you a fire sword.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Um. Haven't played in foreeevvver. But probably going to go with the quests for Assassin guild. The whole intro with that clown dude outside whiterun that started it and then receiving the letter stating "we know" was the beginning of epicness.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

John2290 said:
ps3-sales! said:
Um. Haven't played in foreeevvver. But probably going to go with the quests for Assassin guild. The whole intro with that clown dude outside whiterun that started it and then receiving the letter stating "we know" was the beginning of epicness.

Doing it now. It has led to some interesting quest lines just following it. Thanks.

no problem broski. 

let me know when you actually get to the guild. that's where the fun starts!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Lol bought the legendary edition of this game for $9 like 3 days ago. Got the free upgrade to the remastered edition and im gonna start playing it tonight. Hope its as good as its cracked up to be

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

I honestly don't remember almost any quest line in the game, and I think I played the game a lot last year or the year before that. They're just not very memorable in general. I think I still remember Oblivion's main story better than any single quest line in Skyrim, and it's been much longer since I last played Oblivion. That said, both games have had pretty forgettable quests in general in my opinion...