By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

VGPolyglot said:
bunchanumbers said:
Not concerned in the least. Early voting has been going on for a while now. I already voted for her. I would hate to see the world end because of a guy named Weiner exchanging sexts with someone across state lines.

Well, Hillary really wants to get into a conflict with Russia, a nuclear power, so it's not like she's an advocate for peace.

Hillary sold us a big part of your nuclear materials, and get supported with 40 million USD from Russian controlled funds  )))
Its so funny now to look on what happens in USA from another side of the ocean. 

And did you saw that promo from Pussy Riot, made on Klintons money and bashing Trump... So crazy )))

Seriously, its just looks bad, whatever outcome it will come to...

Around the Network

Get ready for the possibility that the election is going to get delayed. Obama is gonna remain as President until they can figure out what the hell is going on.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

Get ready for the possibility that the election is going to get delayed. Obama is gonna remain as President until they can figure out what the hell is going on.

If what Kim is saying is true he's likely to be impeached.

Nem said:
LivingMetal said:

So that means when OJ was first acquitted he didn't commit a murder.  Just because one didn't get caught doesn't mean that person didn't do it. 

Do you know he did it? No, you don't. You're just assuming without any proof. That is nothing but nonsense.

Besides they are very different cases. If you got no proof, you are just taking stuff out of your rear end.

Do you honestly believe in the logic of what you're saying?  Not having all the information doesn't mean something didn't happen.  Think, and stop making political excuses.  It's a fact that Clinton lied when she said she turned over all email because more surfaced.  The logic here is that she's hiding something.  I don't know exactly what it is, and I'm not condemning her of anything.  But you cannot deny the fact that she lied.  As more unfolds, the findings might reveal criminal activity or it might not.  But you cannot blame anyone for concluding so because she lied.  That's why we persue issues to find the truth, and you're no different.

Ronster316 said:
bunchanumbers said:

And how does this tie to Hillary? Its like people are trying to pin this on her when it has nothing to do with her. Its ridiculous. Trump is grabbing women by the pussy and tellling 10 year olds that he'll be dating them in the future. I'm not voting for that.

You voted early.......... too late to educate you.... but here it is anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

No offense dude, but I'm not gonna watch a propaganda film, or a conpsiracy film. I've already made my decision along with millions of others. You need to be out in the streets if you hope to change minds at this point.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
bunchanumbers said:
Not concerned in the least. Early voting has been going on for a while now. I already voted for her. I would hate to see the world end because of a guy named Weiner exchanging sexts with someone across state lines.

Well, Hillary really wants to get into a conflict with Russia, a nuclear power, so it's not like she's an advocate for peace.

Its kinda funny that Trump talks about being a powerful leader that world leaders would respect, but would kneel before Putin and kiss his ring in a heartbeat.

bunchanumbers said:
VGPolyglot said:

Its kinda funny that Trump talks about being a powerful leader that world leaders would respect, but would kneel before Putin and kiss his ring in a heartbeat.

Not really. I think Trump's thing is that he at least respects adversaries.... Not wanting open war with them. He's generally been pretty anti-war since on the campaign trail... Negative on Iraq, Syria, Libya, and others. With that kind of lean-in for disliking such things, you really don't want the Russians as an adversary.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Both Hillary and Trump would start a war.

I think people trust Hillary would just not go nuclear.

LivingMetal said:
Nem said:

Do you know he did it? No, you don't. You're just assuming without any proof. That is nothing but nonsense.

Besides they are very different cases. If you got no proof, you are just taking stuff out of your rear end.

Do you honestly believe in the logic of what you're saying?  Not having all the information doesn't mean something didn't happen.  Think, and stop making political excuses.  It's a fact that Clinton lied when she said she turned over all email because more surfaced.  The logic here is that she's hiding something.  I don't know exactly what it is, and I'm not condemning her of anything.  But you cannot deny the fact that she lied.  As more unfolds, the findings might reveal criminal activity or it might not.  But you cannot blame anyone for concluding so because she lied.  That's why we persue issues to find the truth, and you're no different.

You are the one not making sense. Not having all the information means that it may or may not have happened. Not that it happened for sure. You are ASSUMING without any proof to be sure.

She already apologised for the server thing. She admited it was her mistake and there was no protocol so she was left to her own devices. That does not make her crooked.

I believe the tally is Hillary lies 14% of the time and Trump lies 54% of the time. Now make your choice.