You got one early, Gribble?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
jason1637 said:
Looks like a nice console and all but isn't the title of the OP clickbait?

Which console is more powerful? Also it seems to be the main sales pitch in the comercial.

The Scorpio

Bandorr said:
jason1637 said:

The Scorpio

The one not out for more than a year? Don't you think things should be released before being put into consideration?

I mean I disagree with him anyway, because clearly the Nintendo 5DS2-U and the Playstation 19 are more powerful, so he is right.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Bandorr said:

The one not out for more than a year? Don't you think things should be released before being put into consideration?

I mean I disagree with him anyway, because clearly the Nintendo 5DS2-U and the Playstation 19 are more powerful, so he is right.

The difference here is that the Scorpio has already been announced and we have got information about its specs which are more powerful than the pro. As for Nintendo 5DS2 and PS19 they haven't been announced.

Rafie said:

You got one early, Gribble?

I wish.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
jason1637 said:

The difference here is that the Scorpio has already been announced and we have got information about its specs which are more powerful than the pro. As for Nintendo 5DS2 and PS19 they haven't been announced.

So if someone announces something, and lists off some specs - thats all it takes for you?

So if playstation stood up went "we are working on the playstation 152, it will have 100 terra flops" that is all you need?

That is insane.

Yes if they announce they have an upcoming console in development and we know the specs then it becomes the most powerful console ever made. That's not insane.

jason1637 said:
Bandorr said:

So if someone announces something, and lists off some specs - thats all it takes for you?

So if playstation stood up went "we are working on the playstation 152, it will have 100 terra flops" that is all you need?

That is insane.

Yes if they announce they have an upcoming console in development and we know the specs then it becomes the most powerful console ever made. That's not insane.

MS recently said that they are making progress on Scorpio. They didn't say it's made and done. 

It may not be insane, but it's rather stupid.

On an other note, I announce that I am the best Street Fighter V player in the world.

Hynad said:
jason1637 said:

MS recently said that they are making progress on Scorpio. They didn't say it is done. 

On an other note, I announce that I am the best Street Fighter V player in the world.

Lol we know the specs of the system. We know it's more powerful than the Pro. Since its more powerful than the Pro its the most powerful console ever. When the Pro comes out it will be the most powerful console on the market, when the Scorpio comes out ti will be the most powerful console on the market. Because it hasn't came out yet doesn't take away from the fact that it will be more powerful when they have clearly announced its specs.

You can announce that you're the best SFV player but you can't back it up. At E3 MS had devs talk about Scorpio to back up what they were saying.

jason1637 said:
Bandorr said:

That is insane.

You say it yourself, it is in development... so it ain't "made" yet.

jason1637 said:
Hynad said:

MS recently said that they are making progress on Scorpio. They didn't say it is done. 

Lol we know the specs of the system. We know it's more powerful than the Pro. Since its more powerful than the Pro its the most powerful console ever. When the Pro comes out it will be the most powerful console on the market, when the Scorpio comes out ti will be the most powerful console on the market. Because it hasn't came out yet doesn't take away from the fact that it will be more powerful when they have clearly announced its specs.

You can announce that you're the best SFV player but you can't back it up. At E3 MS had devs talk about Scorpio to back up what they were saying.

......kicking water uphill. Not an easy task.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."