By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Trump campaign is a plane wreck.

Tagged games:

LITERALLY.

http://ktla.com/2016/10/27/mike-pence-campaign-plane-slides-off-runway-at-laguardia-airport/

No one was hurt, which may be more than we can say for Election Day if Trump whips conspiracy theorists into a frenzy and gangs of nutjobs end up in "enemy" polling places in order to "stop fraud". 

But enough of that.  I didn't intend this as a serious attack thread, just some good old fun-poking. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

*gets triggered from trump insults*

DON'T INSULT M'LORD TRUMP. CROOKED HILLARY ATE A BABY...PROOF? ERH, JUST TRUST ME. THE SOURCES ARE CROOKED AS WELL. PRAISE PUTIN. GRAB HIM BY THE PUSSY.

*runs away to sweet home alabama*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Yeah, whatever, frankly this world Obama created to me is a nightmare, but I guess people enjoy it.
So, what else to do except vote to the women that will take this to the next level.
I guess it is better to let chips fall where they may, no turning back now.
Lets roll.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

The runway was rigged.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Looks at tagged games: Flight Simulator X

Seems someone didn't play enough.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
The runway was rigged.

I dunno, the plane was probably made by China.

hershel_layton said:
*gets triggered from trump insults*

DON'T INSULT M'LORD TRUMP. CROOKED HILLARY ATE A BABY...PROOF? ERH, JUST TRUST ME. THE SOURCES ARE CROOKED AS WELL. PRAISE PUTIN. GRAB HIM BY THE PUSSY.

*runs away to sweet home alabama*

Wasn't sure what was going to follow as Trump insults also trigger a much larger group.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

CROOKED HILARY OBVIOUSLY RIGGED THE PLANE! SHE CAN CONTROL THE ROADS AND WEATHER NOW, SHE MUST BE STOPPED. WALL. MEXICANS! FLOODING IN. BRINGING THEIR TACOS. THEIR TACOS ARE TAKING THE JOBS OF AMERICAN HAMBURGERS. RAPISTS! ISIS. I BUILT A GREAT COMPANY WHERE I CAN GRAB LOTS OF PUSSY. I HAVE THE BIGGEST HANDS. THE BIGGEST. PUTIN TOLD ME MY HANDS ARE YHUGE! THEY'RE YHUGE. YHUGE! 

Sounds to me like Trump needs to do some grabbing. Make airports great again.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!