By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus games for November 2016 announced

Sweet I'll definitely download everybody's gone to rapture ☺ (and then probably never play it 😮)

Around the Network

Damn, 2 great months in a row EGTR was on my wishlist for a while, almost purchasd it last week :D Glad that I waited

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Only complaint is Costume Quest 2 should have been an October game. Ah well.

The Deadly Tower of Monsters is awesome, at least the steam version.

Another bad month :(

Dirt 3 is cool, but I got it with GWG a year ago.

Around the Network

Acevil said:
Kerotan said:

I meant to say until after November.  

Yep, thats what you meant. I believe you. Because Halloween is really at all associated with November to slip in Christmas season for. 

I know the counter argument is still you mean December, since literally Christmas day falls on December. However due to commercialization of the events, it includes November, infact that is why a lot of people buy in the last two months not simply the last month. 

You said it.  Christmas is in December.  Sony don't need to do anything unusual for November.  sure why not throw in October too.  the shops are already selling Christmas stock. 

If you're open to what Rapture is (a walking simulator with sci-fi/supernatural elements and a story that you literally have to find and piece together yourself) then you're in for a treat. I played it through once and didn't really understand what was going on but I replayed it a week or so ago and found more of the story and it all started to make sense. Those end of chapter scenes man...the feels.

I might try Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.