By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Bundles

Im waiting on some Pro bundles, hopefully before FFXV come out.

Around the Network

Relax dude, there are enough bundles (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Final Fantasy XV, Watch Dogs 2...) and PS4 Pro hasn't even launched yet. ^^

There is a Cod and WD2 Bundle, plus Uncharted bundle and FF XV bundle, also PErsona V in Japan, i think it is more than enough.

iNathan said:
There is a Cod and WD2 Bundle, plus Uncharted bundle and FF XV bundle, also PErsona V in Japan, i think it is more than enough.

Oh, I was unaware of the COD IW and WD 2 bundles. When does the COD IW bundle release?

I have yet to preorder a Pro because I'm waiting for a bundle. We'll see.

Around the Network
Ariakon said:

Those are all European bundles, though, where the ps4 is already extremely dominant. The perplexing thing is that Sony tends to not have many bundles at all in the US, where they would actually provide more help. 

This.

So can anyone tell me what bundles the U.S. currently has and will get this holiday? Looks like there is the FF bundle, but what else?

Also, why is Sony advertising Watch Dogs 2 right now and not COD IW? I'm seeing a bunch of WD2 ads but next to zero COD IW ads, yet IW releases next week: 2 weeks earlier than WD2. And IW is obviously a much bigger game. Has anyone else been confused by this?

pitzy272 said:
Also, why is Sony advertising Watch Dogs 2 right now and not COD IW? I'm seeing a bunch of WD2 ads but next to zero COD IW ads, yet IW releases next week: 2 weeks earlier than WD2. And IW is obviously a much bigger game. Has anyone else been confused by this?

Those ads are still devised by their respective companies instead of Sony, so if you're seeing more Watch Dog ads that's because Ubisoft is buying more ads than Activision. Sony paid for the mention of the ps4 at the beginning and the end and for bundling rights (which they would be wise to use soon).