By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 ps4 pro enhancements revealed

http://stevivor.com/2016/10/titanfall-2-isnt-native-4k-ps4-pro-stable-frame-rate-resolution/

“We did not get much of a heads up, like most people,” said McCoy. “So we didn’t get a tonne of time. Like no one even knew about it until….I don’t even know, but it was late. Since it’s just the PS4, but faster, it’s really not that hard to say ‘when running on PS4 do this, and when running on PS4 Pro do that.’'....

“Because we also made the PC version, we have some nobs we can tweak, so we just spent some time making sure it still runs well and looks good on PS4 Pro. You know, making sure it doesn’t look any worse at all. That’s the requirement: it can’t run any worse or look worse than on PS4. So it runs better, looks better and has no bugs on PS4 Pro.

And from Respawn on gaf: 

Not sure where you're getting that. Yes it runs higher than 1080p on PS4Pro.

(Not sure how explicit we can be yet, but wanted to correct that at least.)

Around the Network

They didn't say anything in the end kkkk

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I have no idea what the improvements are after reading that. I'm getting a Pro, though.

I left this thread with as much knowledge as I entered it with.

Which, according to my wife, isn't much to begin with.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Radek said:

Just to remind people, Xbox One version runs 720p @ 60 fps, PS4 version runs 900p @ 60 fps.
PS4 Pro version might run at around 2400x1350.

well that's great 

Around the Network
Radek said:

Just to remind people, Xbox One version runs 720p @ 60 fps, PS4 version runs 900p @ 60 fps.
PS4 Pro version might run at around 2400x1350.

Is there any technical breakdown yet?

Kerotan said:

no bugs on PS4 Pro.

I can guarantee this is not true. There will be bugs, just like in practically every other game. I'm guessing he meant there won't be bugs that aren't on original PS4 as well.

Since I'm playing on a 1080p TV, I'd be happy with it running at that resolution with a more stable framerate (the beta on ps4 had more frequent framedrops than I expected, not horrible, certainly, but noticable for a fast-paced game like this) which this sounds like. That makes me happy for now, though it does sound like games will be receiving more substantial upgrades as devs actually get more time with the Pro (garnered not from these quite vague statements, but from a combination of threads like these). Not a surprise, really.