By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Calls Scorpio “The Only Console” Capable Of “True 4K” and “Hi-Fidelity VR”

So just another jab at the competitor while playing to be the humble company?

And worse than taking jabs, is just completely lying since PS4Pro do native 4k for some title and MS already said they won't demand native 4k from developers... and unless they define hi-fi VR they can't say PSVR isn't...

Haven't we already got tired by it?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Chuckles*. So much salty tears. Can't wait to see what the Scorpio is capable of. Keep up the good work MS..

Praise the One.

You might laugh at these threads, but remember the original NES couldn't display enough colors on screen at once to play a game of snooker.

Not surprised, Dead Rising 4 (((exclusive))) is the only thing left on Xbox now. Against Pro, Cod and Watch Dogs 2 marketing, they to do something to get some attention

A few things:

I love Xbox.
I LOVE PSVR.

With that said, I have to quote the great poet laureate, Razor Ramon:
"Don't sing it, Chico. Bring it."

Around the Network
Hiku said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
It's a true statement, the ps4 pro can only do a checkerboard solution to come close to 4k gaming. SO not a single game on ps4 pro will be a natively 4k experience, which is true. BECAUSE it's simply not powerful enough to render it.

The Last of Us will be native 4K, so saying no games isn't accurate. Rather, it'll be possible for some lower end games. But for demanding current gen games, it won't.

The Last of Us won't be the only one.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221068&page=1

celador said:
Not surprised, Dead Rising 4 (((exclusive))) is the only thing left on Xbox now. Against Pro, Cod and Watch Dogs 2 marketing, they to do something to get some attention

Crackdown?

"The first and only console to enable true 4K gaming and hi-fidelity VR"

I'll wait to see what the PS5 have to say about that.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

To bad, if all their first party games didn't come to PC, i would have secure money to buy Scorpio. Now i have a decent PC, and next year i certainly upgrade my GPU i will get 2 till 3 times GPU more powerful then Scorpio with half or the same price with Xbox Scorpio. But Scorpio will not gain a lot of interest with many PC games (maybe some) but logically PC gamer who seriously gamer who like variaty will just but PS4 or NS with it's exclusivity.

d21lewis said:
celador said:

Crackdown?

I just mean until the end of the year