By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Meta-score prediction/review thread (Current Meta: 90) Best shooter released this holiday!

Tagged games:

What Will the Final Score Be?

95+ 3 3.95%

90-94 16 21.05%

85-89 33 43.42%

80-84 5 6.58%

75-79 2 2.63%

70-74 1 1.32%

65-69 1 1.32%

60-64 1 1.32%

GOTG 3 3.95%

See Results 11 14.47%

Total:76

Yeah, all the DLC was eventually free, but it wasn't at the start. Each map pack cost $10, which was kind of a ripoff considering how much they splintered the community.

They made the right move making all DLC free for this one. Also, updating thread to reflect superior score.

Around the Network

Sales will suck do to lack of hype, but word of mouth will give it decent legs

Goddamit. Don't make me buy this. I don't need this.

ironmanDX said:
g911turbo said:

Titanfall 1 was one of the best multi-player experiences I've played in years.  I'm sick of all the games that focus on nothing but 1000 different skins for my gun but ignore the main mechanics of the game (cough call of duty cough).  

On top of all that all the DLC is going to be free of charge on TF2 (just like it was for TF1) . I would hope gamers want to support that business model.  

It wasn't initially. I remember paying for the season pass.

Damn... I want to get this game.... Just not enough time atm!

I stand corrected.  Having loads of fun with tf2 now. 

There are a few changes I don't like from tf1.  

Lobbies don't exist in attrition for public non party. Kind of hurts the competitive spirit imo. 

Still a sprint to poach titans.  

To many claustrophobic maps compared to 1.  Not enough verticality compared to tf1.

--

That being said a lot of good too.  One example 

No health regenerate for titans. Instead batteries.  

Looks like the best shooter indeed, (and i say this as a huge Battlefield fan), i would get it if i had PS+... the problem is the little money i have saved is for other games this month (FFXV and Cold Steel 2), otherwise i would pay the 120 bucks for TF2.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

You do, its really good, its actually REALLY GOOD, (best campaing in a shooter this year and i heard it from a bunch of DOOM fanboys...) and the multiplayer is AMAZING, heck all the future DLC (maps and modes) is FREE!.

Only reason i aint buying it is because i cant...

I've been trying to find an FPS that felt/played as good as black ops 1 for a looooong time.

TF2 is it, this game is so good.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

You guys are making me want to get this and a Pro...

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
You guys are making me want to get this and a Pro...

Get it. Its worth it

d21lewis said:

You need it. The MP is good fun. It's hectic and unbalanced but not in an overly broken way like Modern Warfare 2.