By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Meta-score prediction/review thread (Current Meta: 90) Best shooter released this holiday!

Tagged games:

What Will the Final Score Be?

95+ 3 3.95%

90-94 16 21.05%

85-89 33 43.42%

80-84 5 6.58%

75-79 2 2.63%

70-74 1 1.32%

65-69 1 1.32%

60-64 1 1.32%

GOTG 3 3.95%

See Results 11 14.47%

Total:76

What little time I have for multiplayer is currently going to Gears of War 4.

Still yet to finish Uncharted, and playing lots of Civ VI, so I wont buy this upfront for its (admittedly great sounding) 5 hour campaign.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

89 avg at http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/134596-titanfall-2/index.html

Titanfall 2 is at a 91 http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/titanfall-2

sleeper hit of the year

craighopkins said:
sleeper hit of the year

critical but not also commercial hit, it seems. Shame.

Around the Network

I can see this game having some legs due to the good scores and high quality of the game

Alkibiádēs said:
The first Titanfall got 86% and that game had barely any content and it didn't take long for the online to be deserted. Reviews pretty much mean nothing anymore these days.

Titanfall 1 was one of the best multi-player experiences I've played in years.  I'm sick of all the games that focus on nothing but 1000 different skins for my gun but ignore the main mechanics of the game (cough call of duty cough).  

On top of all that all the DLC is going to be free of charge on TF2 (just like it was for TF1) . I would hope gamers want to support that business model.  

I feel like if Sony offered a bundle with it (Slim/Pro) that would be popular this holiday season.

Ts has to update the score. Its. Higher now

g911turbo said:
Alkibiádēs said:
The first Titanfall got 86% and that game had barely any content and it didn't take long for the online to be deserted. Reviews pretty much mean nothing anymore these days.

Titanfall 1 was one of the best multi-player experiences I've played in years.  I'm sick of all the games that focus on nothing but 1000 different skins for my gun but ignore the main mechanics of the game (cough call of duty cough).  

On top of all that all the DLC is going to be free of charge on TF2 (just like it was for TF1) . I would hope gamers want to support that business model.  

It wasn't initially. I remember paying for the season pass.

Damn... I want to get this game.... Just not enough time atm!