By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Skyrim Special Edition - PS3 versus PS4 Graphics Comparison

Great comparison vid.

Around the Network

Bumping because I think it's worth it.

It looks like the pc version with mods years ago... Very underwhelming for that price tag. They should have done more content wise.

konnichiwa said:
It looks like the pc version with mods years ago... Very underwhelming for that price tag. They should have done more content wise.

I did hear this is probably why there is no charge for the PC version which is understandable.  But going from one console gen to another are two entriely different systems.  So I can understand the charge for both packaging and recoding.  And personally, I hardly buy games at newly released full price anyway.  I just hope that Bethesda isn't using the justification of selling the special edition at its price point to those new to Skyrim.  I think there is a noticable difference between last gen and this edition, but I'll wait for a price drop before I restart my Skyrim campaign.

it's okay, it could look much better.

Around the Network

This remaster looks like a great improvement. The Batman HD remaster can learn something from this.