By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is this seller reliable? Amazon New 3DS XL Red for 120$

Was looking at the new lime green New 3DS XL and found a seller called ninTENdo selling the red New 3DS XL for only 120$! My OG 3DS red has a busted R button so I thought I should upgrade for such a good price. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S1LRUVW?m=A1G4PA0YPCPT1U&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page#customerReviews

However, this seller has no feedback yet... 

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00S1LRUVW&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A1G4PA0YPCPT1U&tab=&vasStoreID=

I ordered it but I still have time to cancel it. What do you guys think? Am I'm being swindled?

Around the Network

Doesn't Amazon have a thing where if its a item that you didn't ask for you get your money back. If not I would cancel the order and go on Ebay instead as they have that.

If it's way below market price and it's a new seller, don't buy it.

Wouldn't trust the seller without review feedback

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

RenCutypoison said:
If it's way below market price and it's a new seller, don't buy it.

Damn, I knew it was to good to be true ;_; 

Around the Network

I'd buy it just because Amazon has a return policy, that if you buy a fraudulent item, and the seller disappears from the face of the earth, Amazon will pay you back themselves, so I don't think you'll be losing anything but time. That's just me though, but caution is better so it ultimately depends how you want to spend your time.

Buy it. You get stupid sellers on Amazon a lot of times, especially naive sellers who don't yet understand the pricing system. For example I got my OLED PS Vita 5 months after launch for $100 with a small scratch on the back touch pad. Same went for my 500+ GB PS3 which I got for $100 as well. That came in perfect condition.

If it is a scam then return it, you can do that, you know

I went ahead and cancelled the order. Didnt want to go through the time of getting a refund and etc if the product was bad. Thanks everyone for their input!