By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you rather #2- PS4 Pro/Slim, Xbox One S, or Switch?

Out of the following, which would you buy?

PS4 Pro 99 36.80%

PS4 slim 5 1.86%

Xbox One S 6 2.23%

Nintendo Switch 66 24.54%

PS4 Pro+ Nintendo Switch 49 18.22%

Xbox One S+ Nintendo Switch 11 4.09%

PS4 Pro+ Xbox One S 10 3.72%

PS4 Slim+Nintendo Switch 11 4.09%

PS4 Slim+Xbox One S 2 0.74%

I'm too broke to afford anything 10 3.72%

Total:269

Definitely Switch. Maybe even day 1 depending on its price. I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna trade my original Xbox One for One S or I will just wait for Scorpio. It is hard to sell original Xbox One for considerable price. I will need to add almost 50% of One S price which I think doesn't worth it. As for PS4, maybe I will get Slim version someday but not in 2017 for sure.

Around the Network

Wanted to say PS4 Pro + Switch. But I can't yet. I'm so fully, and thoroughly, enveloped in the Sony ecosystem in terms of consoles and sheer amount of software, that it's going to take A LOT to pull me away from it. On principle, and in general appeal as a portable, Switch looks pretty sweet to me. Vita might be my fav system of all time, and I loved the DS lite too. So a kickass portable is totally up my alley.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

PS4 Pro most likely, at some point a few years from now I might get the Switch as well, depending on what games it'll have.

I just don't know what switch brings for me. I don't do family/friend f2f gaming. I'm certainly not taking a switch to my friends house to play. If I wanted to play with friend, id do it online.

I also really don't care for Nintendo games anymore, removing the obvious party/multi-player games, what's left tend to not be good enough that I buy a console just to play (zelda/metroid).

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

playstation vr

Around the Network

I like turn based JRPGs, and the next best thing for me are games made by Nintendo. With that said, as of yet PS4 doesn't have a single exclusive that would make me want to buy one (already played Valkyria Chronicles on my PS3 and I'm planning to do the same with Persona 5) and Xbox One apparently will never have one. That leaves only the Nintendo Switch, but judging by what I saw in the trailer I'd rather stick with my 3DS.

If PS4 gets new games like Suikoden, Lunar, Grandia, Valkyria Chronicles, Valkyrie Profile, Wild Arms and Breath of Fire I'll be on board.
If Nintendo manages to make me believe that they didn't made just a tablet and the thing gets in the first two years new entries of Pikmin, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Mother, atruel Paper Mario and a good Star Fox game then maybe I can see myself buying one.

Seeing how ps3/wiiu/midrange pc is going for me currently, the switch seems like a no brainer

Have to go with PS4 + Switch. Gotta get those sweet good exclusives that surface every few years.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.