By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gearbox Software Isn’t Convinced Yet About Supporting Nintendo Switch

Those are the Duke Nukem: Forever and Alien Colonial Marine guys, aren't em? Maybe Battleborn could find success on the Switch now that the Overwatch hype has settled.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Borderlands alone would make me buy a new console

One of my favorite franchises ever

This is one company that I dont care for. The amount of miss leading nonsense this company has produced in the past is disgusting

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

pokoko said:
Borderlands was one of the best and most successful new franchises of last gen. Anyone discounting that is being ignorant or petulant. It would be a big deal if Nintendo got that.

Of course, Borderlands 3 is years away so they have no reason to rush to a judgement over the Switch. If it's popular and feasible, they might consider it.

This also brings up the interesting case of Gearbox allowing Sony to port Borderlands to the Vita. Sony paid for another developer to port that over. Would that kind of thing be in play if Nintendo is finally serious about third-party support?

Pretty much

Borderlands 2 alone sold 10+ million between PC and consoles

What does Gearbox do again?

Around the Network

I've never owned a game from them so I couldn't care less.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

That is sad.. I guess?

Hopefully they will come around!