By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Veknoid's Top 50 FPS Project

Boutros said:
I don't see Half-Life 2, Call of Duty 4 and GoldenEye 007 not being in top 5!

Two of those are in the top 5! And all three are in the top 15!

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Boutros said:
I don't see Half-Life 2, Call of Duty 4 and GoldenEye 007 not being in top 5!

You should have said that you're basing the list on nostalgia.

Lawlight said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

If you've nothing to contribute kindly be on your way.

Killzone 2 has to be in that list, putting aside the cringe scenario aspects, the game is one of the best and grttiest fps ever made.

QUAKECore89 said:

Oh yeah, by the way, i was playing Nosferatu Wrath of Malachi. It's a survival horror fps game and with inspiration from F.W. Murnau's Nosferatu and John William Polidori's The Vampyre.

You can find this game on gog or steam, however there's widescreen resolution issue, so, here's a fix. http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Nosferatu:_The_Wrath_of_Malachi

This is on sale on GOG right now! Will pick it up and let you know what I think!

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:

Killzone 2 has to be in that list, putting aside the cringe scenario aspects, the game is one of the best and grttiest fps ever made.

Thanks for the recommendation!

I've played every Killzone game so far, but I don't expect Killzone 2 to make the cut :(

But another PS3 exclusive, Resistance 2, will!

WoodenPints said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Since Metro 3 was announced I'm going to move up my plans to play 2033 and Last Light.

Plus I need to play Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2. Hoping for some Black Friday deals!

It's since been confirmed that the next Metro game won't release 2017 so don't rush them to much :)

Did you visit 2017 in the TARDIS to tell me this?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Lawlight said:

No one can actually contribute to this VGChartz list since you're clearly only basing it on your preferences. In what world is Goldeneye 007 still a good FPS?

Lawlight said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

No one can actually contribute to this VGChartz list since you're clearly only basing it on your preferences. In what world is Goldeneye 007 still a good FPS?

I guess you'll have to read the article to find out

Future Cop: LAPD

If possible, play Co-op and/or versus with someone else. Game occupied me for two years.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS