Are those tattoos or did you really buy panties with that pattern?



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:

Here you go.  In honor of the Switch.

Edit: In hindsight, I probably should have edited in a screen between those.  Oh well, I've done my part. 

LMAO



amp316 said:
Are those tattoos or did you really buy panties with that pattern?

Not panties, but yeah i bought those for $2.99



onionberry said:
amp316 said:
Are those tattoos or did you really buy panties with that pattern?

Not panties, but yeah i bought those for $2.99

Worth every penny.

Don't tell me you got them at the thrift store.



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
onionberry said:

Not panties, but yeah i bought those for $2.99

Worth every penny.

Don't tell me you got them at the thrift store.

No, chinatown (manhattan)



Around the Network
onionberry said:
amp316 said:

Worth every penny.

Don't tell me you got them at the thrift store.

No, chinatown (manhattan)

With egg rolls and that hot mustard that burns your nose?  Spicy!



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
onionberry said:

No, chinatown (manhattan)

With egg rolls and that hot mustard that burns your nose?  Spicy!

And fried wontons!, now im hungry, thanks!



onionberry said:
amp316 said:

With egg rolls and that hot mustard that burns your nose?  Spicy!

And fried wontons!, now im hungry, thanks!

Don't forget the crab rangoon.

Anyways, this is a great thread and I hope that it gets 600 replies.

Are you a big Nintendo fan then?



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
onionberry said:

And fried wontons!, now im hungry, thanks!

Don't forget the crab rangoon.

Anyways, this is a great thread and I hope that it gets 600 replies.

Are you a big Nintendo fan then?

The biggest



Has anyone ever read the Japanese horror graphic novel called "Uzumaki: Spiral Into Horror" by Junji Ito?

This thread is kinda like that.

Anyway, read it. It's really good.



Well, this is new.

Read.