By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Red Dead 3 announcement with the NX

Will come with Half Life 3 as well... another NX rumour thread, have we filled the daily quota yet?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
S.Peelman said:
While it's really shocking the reveal didn't happen at the NX reveal, an NX version is technically not ruled out because Rockstar could just be under nda like every other living soul on this planet.

But I wouldn't exactly hold my breath, no.

Poor onionberry's butt.

Rockstar could be under NDA yes so my question is - why did they announce it today? It isn't the anniverary of either of the title.

If they wanted to they could have just waited until they were no longer under NDA. It would save any confusion of saying "Playstation xbox" and then adding "oh and nintendo NX" months later.

I don't know, but I'm still breathing in any case.

Regardless, Onionberry said Red Dead Redemption would be announced with the NX and I sure as hell don't see NX anywhere in the reveal.

Wright said:

Regardless, Onionberry said Red Dead Redemption would be announced with the NX and I sure as hell don't see NX anywhere in the reveal.

You're just trying to cover your ass.

pokoko said:
Wright said:

You're just trying to cover your ass.

I'm up for pegging if OP proposes it!

Around the Network
setsunatenshi said:
Game_God said:

You insisting on pitting the videogame industry as PS/XBox are for real gamers/adults vs Nintendo is for children remembers me that great quote:

"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms.   When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

I f*ckin love this forum... only here I can have a guy pissed at me calling me a PC elitist and another guy in a different thread accusing me of saying only the PS4 XBox are for real gamers! You can't make this shit up :D

Dude, I only commented that the platforms had different audiences. I never qualified one as good or bad. Sure I have my own preferences, but they did not come to play here at all.

My only point was to call bullshit on the original claim from the OP of having the RDR2 revealed in some fantasy NX event. And what do you know... while several people tried to tell me how wrong I was in my logic, it turns our R* reveals the game on their own twitter and website mentioning only the Xbox and PS4 platforms.

Instead of arguing my original point you go on a tangent about how you interpret my words as derrogatory to the Nintendo fanbase. If someone's taking this too serious its you for sure :D

Being berated for being right...

But that is exactly the point my friend, I was not arguing your original point, you can believe whatever you want, I have no issue with that, the tone & patronizing you used on the other hand is really imature & let me be frank with you rather insulting.

You don't seem to get the point but that OK, when you get to my age in a few years, maybe you'll have a better understanding of what I'm saying ;P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29CicBxZuw

01001011 01101001 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001

Wright said:

This! OP is a liar and now we can end this thread, reputation is gone and will never come back :)

TH-Work said:
Wright said:

This! OP is a liar and now we can end this thread, reputation is gone and will never come back :)

It can come back with a butt pic

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Game_God said:
setsunatenshi said:

Not sure you've noticed that as you were typing this diatribe, R* just announced RDR2 coming to Xbox 1 and PS4.

I guess I was right afterall :)

Oh yes, I'm a gamer, not sure exactly what makes you think they are for children though :D. Why exactly are there labels for games with age ratings?

For my post to be a diatribe, all those you posted before surely need to fall in the same category!

My posts don't adress the veracity or lack of it about what onionberry wrote, just your patronizing tone in this thread, so you being right or not the subject!

Game ratings exist so children can pick play "adult" games to make them feel all grown up, that is what happens in reality.

When you're an adult you don't care about the game age rating, you play what you like, on the other hand +18 rating is like putting honey on a game for kids...

oh no... you're the tone police. I guess I better watch out or I might get thrown into tone jail.

get over yourself. being right or wrong on the subject is all that matters as well as the logic behind my predictions. i didn't insult anyone or even any precious company you may or may not admire.

games exist because people want to make them and play them. it's a hobby much like watching tv, films or reading a book is and can be as much for adults or for children as any of those mediums can. it depends on the specific work of art. Just because a child could read Harry Potter and enjoy it a lot, it doesn't mean they are mature enough to read Nietzsche or Tolstoy.

I'm sorry, I guess I might be patronizing to Harry Potter fans in this last comment. 2nd strike from the tone police...

Slarvax said:
TH-Work said:

It can come back with a butt pic

Maybe, it depends on the butt pic ;)

Edit: It's not the first time that a butt pic saved someones reputation :D