By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX Reveal Imminent?

What's it going to be?

AMD-based, 2-4 TFLOP Cons... 72 37.31%

nVidia-based, 500 GFLOP Tablet with Dongle 36 18.65%

Wii Woo 31 16.06%

3DSwap 7 3.63%

Nintendo Dreamcast 47 24.35%

Total:193

Multiple sources are saying the NX reveal is going to happen in a matter of days.  Is your body ready?!?

http://wccftech.com/nintendo-nx-reveal-imminent-industry-sources/

Around the Network

I hope it's true, considering the investor's meeting is coming sooner than later. But after all this time, only an official confirmation would make me excited.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Nothing is more imminent than the impossible . . . what we must always foresee is the unforeseen.

Don't know, don't care. Just wait and see, we don't need a thread every five minutes for 6 months straight.

We'll see, the investors meeting is this month so something is coming regardless, October and November became the speculated months for the reveal in late August. I'm currently in the camp that NX is a family of devices under one ecosystem and that the first device is a dedicated console.

Around the Network

I, too, am excited for the sweet embrace of death.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Havn't people been saying that for months now?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hopefully it's at least 7 days away.

I hope it just leaks and ruins the "reveal". This thing has been so overblown and dragged on it's ridiculous. Or it's basically exactly what Eurogamer described.

I wonder how many "NX Reveal Imminent" type threads have existed and will continue to exist until one of them finally becomes true.