By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 73 Game Thread - Is that you, Archer?

theprof00 said:

Been a while now. Thoughts?

Mr.Playstation said:

What do you make of the others?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
A fish does not see bait on a hook and think "yeah, I'll play along with getting caught." The two expressions don't jive because one implies knowledge of what I was doing while the other implies falling for what I was doing.

I see it more as if you "take" the bait you're playing along and if you "fall for" the bait you've been had.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I see it more as if you "take" the bait you're playing along and if you "fall for" the bait you've been had.

What is this bait?.

Explain (For the normal people out there). This convo has me fully lost and yet it involves me O_O .

Linkz's vote was the bait. It was placed there in order to get a reaction and get people talking.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:

Whats with all the votes this early?. You guys do know you can use HoS and FoS etc too right?.

I prefer votes as there is actually a history of them. If there was no such thing as an unvote it would be different, but I (and others) can easily be held accountable for each vote. I'd argue that on top of being more active in general, everyone needs to be more liberal with their votes, though not to the extent of lynching anyone before everyone can weigh in on the lynch. FoS and HoS is nothing more than saying you find someone scummy. Opinions are good to get out there, but words don't carry as much weight.

spurgeonryan said:
Hos, fos, and voting are usually pointless day one. So why do any of it at all?^

Seems like they all come down to the same agenda.

Which agenda is that?

All I want to know right know is why prof voted for Xander in the first place? Even if it was a joke vote, why him? Is it because Xander has a history of going under the radar?

He doesn't seem to be online right now, so that is still to be seen.

I'm not sure what to think about the Zero-Linkz-Trucks situation, seems like too huge of an outburst so early in the game.

I think it's too early to tell so far since everyone ( Apart from Spurge and Xander though those two are good at being chill ;)- So ironically that's why I suspect them ) has given me a reason to be suspicious of them.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hos, fos, and voting are usually pointless day one. So why do any of it at all?^

Seems like they all come down to the same agenda.

Which agenda is that?

spurgeonryan said:
@linkz

Getting reactions, starting convos.                                     

You think it's pointless to try to get reactions and start convos?

zero129 said:
HoS: Mr.Playstation.

His last post is ether him being town and trying to find a reason to suspect everyone else.
Or
He is trying to paint suspicions on people by bundling a bunch of people into one topic, i had nothing to do with trunks and Linkz convo other then them mentioning my name and me asking them what where they on about.
Yet here you are trying to make it look like we where having some big out burst when i simply asked the same question as you did but before you did.
if your town your right to be suspicius of other members but this post just seems odd to me.

I wonder why you're the one getting targeted then.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

My school blocked VGChartz, so I'm only available at night. I do find it weird that I was targeted by prof. Maybe it's some sort of revenge?

hey guys sorry, Like I said, weekend starts are the worst for me. I usually play at work because when I'm home I zone out and just play video games, or hang out with my gf.

But yeah the vote was just to start some conversation, see how people would react. I had to pick someone, and xander being the person that caused my loss last game was a perfect revenge vote. Surprised nobody picked up on that except for xander himself.

I don't like zero's enthusiastic participation, it's coming off as wild and a parody of his town play

Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:
tagging in

HOS Linkzmax
HOS:Prof

Why are yo guys voting for Xanter?

I gave my reason. Such shadiness in the sign-up thread! Getting an early town vibe from you though, so that is nice.

I'm certainly not. It's such a throwaway post, and I'm honestly surprised you said this.