By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 73 Game Thread - Is that you, Archer?

I understand where you're coming from, but it doesn't change the fact that we SHOULD have lynched yesterday and we didnt, even though you had enough suspicion on trucks to scan him.

Secondly all day yesterday you were calling linkz my scum buddy and you just took him at his word to scan trucks.

Thirdly, I have faked a cop claim before. You softclaiming could have been dipping your toe in the water to see if anyone would counter.

What confuses me is why I wasn't picked to be killed, since if I were mafia, someone getting riled up at a cop softclaiming should have meant that person was the actual cop.

Around the Network

And no, again it would have made no difference if you voted trucks or didn't bill nye, because the fact remains from yesterday that no lynch is equal to a mislynch.
The math, which took you 15 posts to understand simple arithmetic, proves that.

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah let's not talk about how you made up a Cop role in a 7 player game where such a role would be incredibly powerful and how you plan to ride out this Day to a scum victory when you mislynch me. It's a ballsy move, I'll give you that, did you come up with it yourself or did you have help from your teammate?

First of all if i was mafia it would be a very silly thing for me not to vote you yesterday only to claim you to be mafia the next day.

If i was mafia fake claiming id know already you where town, id also know that it would of been easier for me to place my vote on you yesterday and say i scanned someone else today to go for the mislynch. Also if i was just fake claiming it would be much easier to say i targeted someone like Mr.P or xander then you.

So who is your partner? Are you the one with the killing role?. So many questions you could answere.

Had you voted for me, you would have hammered a townie, making your claim today even less credible and as scum you didn't need a lynch yesterDay like it was explained so often.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Had you voted for me, you would have hammered a townie, making your claim today even less credible and as scum you didn't need a lynch yesterDay like it was explained so often.

First of all no me voting you wouldnt of made me any less credible since i was being pushed to vote for one of you so i could just say "I didnt want to vote and was pushed".

And yes voting you if i really just wanted you dead would of been much easier then trying to push for your lynch today.

Like i said if i was mafia i could of just voted you yesterday it wouldnt of mattered at all since i was being pushed to vote and then i could of claimed to of got a scan on someone who would be easier to lynch such as Xander or Mr.P .

The game is up for you but its best to see what info we can get out of you before lynching you.

Possible choice #1: I wasn't that active during Day One, maybe you thought I wouldn't be active toDay as well.

Possible choice #2: You knew going for me would make your claim more credible because you can use the "I could have gone for Xander/MrPS instead" defense.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
I understand where you're coming from, but it doesn't change the fact that we SHOULD have lynched yesterday and we didnt, even though you had enough suspicion on trucks to scan him.

Secondly all day yesterday you were calling linkz my scum buddy and you just took him at his word to scan trucks.

Thirdly, I have faked a cop claim before. You softclaiming could have been dipping your toe in the water to see if anyone would counter.

What confuses me is why I wasn't picked to be killed, since if I were mafia, someone getting riled up at a cop softclaiming should have meant that person was the actual cop.

OMG. Im starting to think the reason you wasnt killed is that you are mafia with the way your acting.

What is so hard to believe?. You where very confenced yesterday of my role and i have a feeling that if i was to of claimed that Mr.P was mafia you wouldnt be having as much of a problem with it.

Instead of questioning trucks (and his post on the matter) your trying to make your town cop look bad.

theprof00 said:
And no, again it would have made no difference if you voted trucks or didn't bill nye, because the fact remains from yesterday that no lynch is equal to a mislynch.
The math, which took you 15 posts to understand simple arithmetic, proves that.

Yes it would of made the world of difference and for you not to see this is pretty shocking to me.

Why would i softclaim yesterday leave trucks alive when it would of been much easier for me to vote him.

And fake claim a scan on someone that would be an easier lynch today such as Xander or Mr.P?.

You need to start listening to yourself since imo your sounding very very scummy and as if your trying to help trucks.

Is he the one with the killing role? without him do you guys lose?.

No, I believe you. I'm trying to get you to step up your game, because it's really shit. The decisions you make, the actions you take. They're so bad, and you need to realize that.

I'm not trying to make the cop look bad. I'm making you look bad, because you need to look at your game and make a conscious decision to improve. You need to accept it.

You don't even understand that all mafia share the killing role. It's incredible how clueless you are at mafia.

Stop looking at me as scum, and simply accept that you're bad. I accepted that you were bad yesterday, and that's the only reason I accepted you as the cop.

Yes I'm annoyed, yes I'm being mean. But you need to learn. You need to accept it.

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Did you guys figure since i soft claimed cop and spurge was pretty much confirmed cop the was a higher chance of one of us being watched or protected?.

What?

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:

No, I believe you. I'm trying to get you to step up your game, because it's really shit. The decisions you make, the actions you take. They're so bad, and you need to realize that.

I'm not trying to make the cop look bad. I'm making you look bad, because you need to look at your game and make a conscious decision to improve. You need to accept it.

You don't even understand that all mafia share the killing role. It's incredible how clueless you are at mafia.

Stop looking at me as scum, and simply accept that you're bad. I accepted that you were bad yesterday, and that's the only reason I accepted you as the cop.

Yes I'm annoyed, yes I'm being mean. But you need to learn. You need to accept it.

Lol your really funny calling me shit yet its thanks to my actions and my decision why we now have a mafia member confirmed and if we listened to you we would of had a possible mis lynch.

You keep calling me crap this and bad this the whole game in fact most of your posts has been caling me a shit player and im simply trying to focus on not getting into it again with you and catch mafia. If that makes me a shit player in your eyes then so be it.

Also since we have two mafia members i wonder why only one death..

JUST ACCEPT IT, FFS

You got a lucky scan, and you don't know whether mrp is a mislynch or not. For all we might find out, I was onto a mafia and you prevented his lynch, and I did it with detective work, and you did it with a role. We'll see who is right at the end. It's not in my eyes, you have no idea how to play.

You've been mafia like 4 or 5 times. I know, I've read through the dead threads, and somehow, you don't even fucking know that mafia can only kill one person a night. The mafia team has the ability to kill regardless of which member they lose. How in the world you've been mafia that many times and still don't get a very basic concept of the game, I have no idea. Even worse, you've been on MY mafia team more than any other player on vgchartz. We've been mafia 3 times, and you still have problems understanding. It's fucking bananas.

zero129 said:
Also prof its hard not to look at you as scum when in this game you have.
1. Been pushing for what you think would be an easy lynch Mr.P.
2. Most of the content of your posts are attacking me.
3. Been trying to take focus away from trucks and still continue to do so.

Ask whats the easiest to believe.
Im mafia who decided to softclaim cop, Didnt vote for trucks when i could of and instead waited to claim he was mafia today making things harder on myself.
Or that i was telling the truth about my claim really did scan trucks and he really did turn up as guilty.
Once you and the rest of the town decide on what one to believe we can move ahard with finding trucks buddy.

It's so frustrating talking to you. It's as if your memory only lasts 5 minutes before you forget. Have you had a concussion recently? DO you have brain damage? Seriously, I'd like to know because it would help me understand.

I literally just said that I believed your claim 3 posts up. I can link it to you, but if you don't agree that you're shit, maybe you should go back and find it. I'd hate to have to post a link to a post from an hour ago because you have reading comprehension problems.

But let me just summarize AGAIN for you and your little brain:
I believe your claim. I believe also that MrP is mafia. I am going to vote for trucks because you are an uncontested cop. I'm attacking you because you're clearly an idiot in what is supposed to be an intelligent game. You do not belong here. Regardless of what you scanned or anything, the fact is, if you were a vanilla townie, you would have contributed nothing.

What's easiest to believe?
1 Mafia who softclaimed cop. Occam's razor says the simplest answer is often the correct one. No, you're not mafia who softclaimed cop, because that would entail that you knowingly planted hints to see if there was anyone to speak up against it, purposely laid out your agenda of trying to get as many nights as possible for your scan, and hesitated on lynching anyone so that town would have as little to go on as possible. No. That's not what you did because that actually takes intelligence. The simplest answer is that you're an idiot, told everyone that you're the cop, made yourself a target to get protection, and bumbled your way onto trucks thanks to linkz direction. That's the easiest thing to believe.

I will vote trucks, just in case you forgot what I wrote in 2 paragraphs up.

Mr.Playstation said:
theprof00 said:
Hmmm, curious why we didn't get a role for Linkz

OP playing mind-games again?

I'd like your input on today so far.

I would like to hear everything you have to say xander.

Thanks