By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 73 Game Thread - Is that you, Archer?

Day 1 ended in NO LYNCH due to tied votes. OP will be undated shortly.

DANGER ZONE

Night One START

Please send me your night actions asap.

(no more posting beyond this point)

Around the Network

Malory Archer was arrested by the CIA, she was played by linkzmax.

All night PMs have been sent out.

DAY 2 Start

You guys are fucking idiots. I can't believe you allowed a no lynch to go through. After everything we talked about, after the 100 posts between me and zero, you didn't fucking do anything.

Even worse, is the one person I was arguing with, zero, had the vote that could've lynched someone, and instead he just tied it up. I can't fucking believe it. Seriously.

Hmmm, curious why we didn't get a role for Linkz

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Hmmm, curious why we didn't get a role for Linkz

OP playing mind-games again?

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Before we do anything, I want to know why you picked trucks exactly.
Nobody do anything, one mislynch and it's game over.
This could just as well be zero fakeclaiming.
I want a full claim, your name, your role, and why trucks.

zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Zero I hope you know that after yesterday you made it hard for people to listen to you, so be patient with everyone today.

You frustrated many I should say. Nothing bad, you brought on discussion, I just know many were stressed after all that.

Anyways, are you happy with that prof?

Yes i agree we shouldnt yet lynch trucks since we have much info to gain and talk about yet like whos trucks partner.

As for the rest i really dont understand how it would be hard for people to listen to me but i also dont want this to become a topic of discussion when the is much more important things to talk about.

Yeah let's not talk about how you made up a Cop role in a 7 player game where such a role would be incredibly powerful and how you plan to ride out this Day to a scum victory when you mislynch me. It's a ballsy move, I'll give you that, did you come up with it yourself or did you have help from your teammate?

Signature goes here!

You don't understand why it would be hard to trust you.
Zero your ego knows no bounds. Imagine if you will, that you and I switched places. How willing would you be to lynch who I say?

When trucks did all that stuff, you could have voted him. Why didn't you?