By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo please fix lag in Smash!! If Smash NX has bad lag, then NO BUY.

No, Smash is NOT a 9 out of 10 game, or a 8 out of 10 game. ITS LIKE 6.5 OUT OF 10.

Read this carefully Smash will be a good game once LAG is gone.

I'm honestly sick of good games turning into bad games online! And I DON'T want to hear any excuses from anyone

"Get better connnection" All of my other online games run GREAT

"Smash always had bad online servers" This is 8th gen.  That should've been fixed .

Like what's the problem Nintendo? Wii U not powerful enough? Maybe you should listen to everyone else and make powerful hardware. but I swear, If Super Smash Bros for NX has lagging problems, I'm not buying. We better not hear Miyamoto say stuff like "please give Smash for NX A 2nd look" because I tried warning you BEFORE NX released.

The only reason I'd buy Smash NX if lag is GONE. I don't care who you add in the game. Lag or no Lag. Buy or no buy. The choice is YOURS nintendo. and PLEASE dont sit around saying Smash is one of the best games of this generation because ITS NOT... lag ruined it. Fix your game nintendo.                 

Btw I was angry at first but since I agree with Angry Nintation, I still decided to post this. Anger is gone, and I still feel the same towards Smash. It's a shame seeing Smash for Wii U/3DS suffer from this. It would've been one of the best games of all time if lag didnt exist.  

Around the Network

Bump for the sake of bumping. I always LEGIT ENJOY your threads, and the responses they illicit.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

"7.8/10 too much lag" ~IGN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

It's getting very easy to guess you are the OP, at least make it harder

I believe it's more like how online works with the Nintendo Network than hardware. Also, I believe online gameplay varies depending on how the game sets it up. 

Around the Network

I agree that Smash 4 is an average at best game, but lag is the least of its issues

Just fix your damn Internet dingus

RolStoppable said:
StarOcean said:
I agree that Smash 4 is an average at best game, but lag is the least of its issues

Would you kindly ban the original poster? Smash is trash, but these threads are even worse.

... Well we have warned this poster before. I'll talk with the others

StarOcean said:
RolStoppable said:

Would you kindly ban the original poster? Smash is trash, but these threads are even worse.

... Well we have warned this poster before. I'll talk with the others

I know I have no say in the matter, but this seems pretty innocuous to me. Whatever though. Mods gonna mod.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Speedtest please

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850