By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
shikamaru317 said:
Just finished The Order: 1886. It was alright. Story was good, graphics and art design were great, combat was kind of generic, too many QTE's and scripted sequences for my taste. 7/10 overall. Would give a sequel a chance if they ever make one, though it seems unlikely.

well i got it as a gift, so not having to spend money on it maybe made me like it more than if i spent 60 or 50 bucks on it. i liked it, i really enjoyed the story and its sad i probably wont figure out what is going to happen next. i liked the characters as well. overall if a sequel happens id most probably get it. but they would have to improve on a lot of stuff. 

Around the Network

Spambot Removed 

does any one here play For Honor? they announced two new characters and two new maps. cant wait to try them out.

hey guys, i have three questions. I'm more interested in the video game market...maybe you know it ?

1. How many 4k tv's actually exist worldwide?

2. Sony is the publisher of games like "Horizon Zero Dawn" and "Uncharted". How much money does Sony get for every sold game? Does the main part go to the developer (or publisher? How many % ?

3. Why does not Sony buy any companies like Capcom? They would have a lot of profit in capcom games. Back to live for old ip's like Onimusha, Haunting Ground, Clock Tower, Dino Crisis then. That would win-win situation for all, sony, capcom and the players. Or no chance to buy other companies like Capcom..? I think Sony has to invest more in Japanese children's tv-series and buy one good japan-studios for the japanese market. That would be good for the playstation (4) market in japan, i think.

Perhaps someone knows here, how the business is.

WipEout: Omega Collection Crosses the Finishing Line

Game goes gold ahead of launch

WipEout: Omega Collection is finished and ready for release. The game – which is due out on 6th June in North America and 7th June in Europe – is a compilation of remastered races, including WipEout HD Fury and WipEout 2048. Both games have been upgraded to take advantage of 4K resolution on the PlayStation 4 Pro, though you'll get a silky smooth 1080p at 60 frames-per-second on the standard model as well.

We're enormous fans of WipEout here at Push Square Towers, so we can't wait to get our greasy mitts on this one. Will you be joining us on the starting grid? Air brake into the comments section below.

Around the Network

Digimon Cyber Sleuth $24 on PSN. Well worth it.

KazumaKiryu said:

3. Why does not Sony buy any companies like Capcom? They would have a lot of profit in capcom games. Back to live for old ip's like Onimusha, Haunting Ground, Clock Tower, Dino Crisis then. That would win-win situation for all, sony, capcom and the players. Or no chance to buy other companies like Capcom..? I think Sony has to invest more in Japanese children's tv-series and buy one good japan-studios for the japanese market. That would be good for the playstation (4) market in japan, i think.

Perhaps someone knows here, how the business is.

well most companies simply want to remain independent, sometimes even if they think they could make a bit more money elsewhere, because they would have less input into what they are actually making

and Capcom would be a big investment

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Gets New “Sewer or Later” Gameplay Footage Showing off More Crash 2

Sony´s conference is E3´s main event.