By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you pick your avy here?

Have an avy theme?

Yes! 15 57.69%

No, just random 6 23.08%

I don't have an avy 1 3.85%

I don't know how to upload one 0 0%

I'm a lurker so this thr... 4 15.38%

Total:26

Mine is mostly either Anime or manga related stuff.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I choose a random character from the current Jojo Part anime and get a cool picture of him/her and that's about it :p

I like to pick the female partner from my current favorite manga/anime pairing...but I guess that pairing has been the same for years now. I have my next one lined up...I'll change when I get off my current pairing high.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Just my favorite character from my favorite anime who was voiced by my favorite (english) voice actor.

And stick with the same one since I do not post that often.

I take 100 photos and narrow them down to 10. Then I slowly examine each and every picture and eliminate them one at a time till I find a winner

Jk, I just find what looks really nice, then sit on that picture for a few months and decide if I will use it, since I don't change my avi much anyways

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Slarvax said:

So you're always fapping to asian girls?

OT: Mine is mostly random. I've had game characters, anime characters, food, artists, athletes and myself. I'm also pretty sure on what my next one will be.

WHAT?? NOOOOO!!!! Well yes but thats not what my Avy is about -_-

I wanted to ask if she does and then I remembered that I would know.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I just use characters I like, I guess.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Her name is Hoto Mocha.
She is a elder sister of protagonist from the anime IS the order a rabbit ? .

Most of them tend to be hot guys/VG characters I really like at the moment. I rarely choose a very odd, funny pic to just be a goof. I don't tend to pair both avatar and signature as a theme.

I chose my avatar from genres I'm interested during that timeframe. My first avatar was Master Chief, Samus, and a Helgast Trooper. I'm not so sure on the last part. My second or third was Dante, when I was obsessed with character action game. I say second or third, because I had a Leon S Kennedy profile pic as well. I chose that because I was playing Survival Horror games. Now it's Xander from Fire Emblem: Fates, because most of the game I'm playing are in the strategy roleplaying gamr genre.