By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What's your fetish? (If you have one)

Esiar said:

I'm 15 and therefore obliged to not answer. But JohnLucas is my fetish.

Edit: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/2119/johnlucas/ 

For the newer members who don't know who that is.

If it is a person it's called a "crush" not a fetish

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Cloudman said:

Lol, no. And somehow I knew you'd make that joke xD

heh, I think we all know you like glasses. Although with the amount of skeletons in your avy/sig lately I really wouldn`t be surprised if you had a thing for them too...

And twintails xD That's important too~ And the skeletons are just her.... undertale version >_>;

Legs are a factor for me too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Macrophilia

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Tights and knee-high socks are pretty nice along with ties in some outfits.

Ka-pi96 said:
curl-6 said:

Fair point.

I'm into feet.

That seems to be a pretty common one these days.

Well, I`m into school uniforms (also pretty common )

Same, with knee high socks.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

Legs are a factor for me too.

I suspect they are for most men. ;)

I'd say I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to "kinks", but I do have a preference for strong female features. I like plump lips, arched eyebrows, soft face and no body hair. And I especially like big, round boobs. The bigger and rounder the better. If I have a fetish, I'd say that's it; I wouldn't date a girl solely for her breasts, but if I do enjoy looking at a woman significantly more if she has extra-large and prominent boobs on a more fit/thin body.

TheLastStarFighter said:
 And I especially like big, round boobs. The bigger and rounder the better. If I have a fetish, I'd say that's it; I wouldn't date a girl solely for her breasts, but if I do enjoy looking at a woman significantly more if she has extra-large and prominent boobs on a more fit/thin body.

What this guy said but I don't mind if the girl is a little more plump.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
 And I especially like big, round boobs. The bigger and rounder the better. If I have a fetish, I'd say that's it; I wouldn't date a girl solely for her breasts, but if I do enjoy looking at a woman significantly more if she has extra-large and prominent boobs on a more fit/thin body.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of chub.  I prefer a girl who is real fit but I'm not the type of guy who obseesses over skinny boney girls.

TheLastStarFighter said:
darkenergy said:

Nothing wrong with a little bit of chub.  I prefer a girl who is real fit but I'm not the type of guy who obseesses over skinny boney girls.

I prefer slender girls myself, but not to the point of a fetish. Overweight just doesn't do it for me.