By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BF1 on which platform u gonna buy?

On what platform and when will you buy BF1?

PS4 - very close to release 138 33.91%

Xbox - very close to release 70 17.20%

PC - very close to release 25 6.14%

PS4 - months after release 98 24.08%

Xbox - months after release 29 7.13%

PC - months after release 47 11.55%

Total:407

PC MUSTARD RACE BECAUSE CONSOLES CANT KETCHUP

but, yea PC

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

Ultimate edition is now bought and ready for PC for only 120 Euros.

Game starts in 1.5 hours for the "Early enlisters". You guys excited?

Slimebeast said:
Mosfet said:
None.It looks like shit and plays like shit.
I'm not much into multiplayer,but if I were I'd play cod 4 remastered.Seems like a faster and a more fun game.

Best joke of the week.

To anyone who might not realize that Mosfet is just joking, the new Battlefield looks almost photorealistic and is the best military shooter ever released in the last decade.

Cheers man.

Absolutely loving this. All my friends except one of them are playing this on ps4. The other is on pc. He's always trying to get us to join him but it's a lot easier for him to join us. We'll see how it plays out. But as for the game it's super fun.

Kerotan said:
Absolutely loving this. All my friends except one of them are playing this on ps4. The other is on pc. He's always trying to get us to join him but it's a lot easier for him to join us. We'll see how it plays out. But as for the game it's super fun.

Depends, if he likes where he plays, let him be, just like how you guys don't want to move from your spot. Unless you weant to not be a friend to him and make it out to be something bigger, I know I wouldn't go that far towards my mates.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Kerotan said:

Depends, if he likes where he plays, let him be, just like how you guys don't want to move from your spot. Unless you weant to not be a friend to him and make it out to be something bigger, I know I wouldn't go that far towards my mates.

Lol why would I fall out with a friend over a video game.  we have a Facebook group with about 40 in it.  around 20 are friends and the rest are friends of friends.  There's 3 of them including my friend who game on pc.  he spent over €1500 on his rig about 3 years ago and is about to do another expensive upgrade.  none of that appeals to all us ps4 guys.  (in the group). 

He's trying hard to get us over there but it will never work.  the other 2 on pc who I'm not directly friends with are getting a ps4 to go along with their pc's.  the red dead redemption announcement pushed them over the line.  but the other guy is holding strong.  

Kerotan said:

He's trying hard to get us over there but it will never work.  the other 2 on pc who I'm not directly friends with are getting a ps4 to go along with their pc's.  the red dead redemption announcement pushed them over the line.  but the other guy is holding strong.  

And the other guy holding strong is wrong?. 

Why is it wrong for him to not want to jump?. You make him sound weak willed for not "giving in".

The point is, let him be.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I will buy it on PS4 and buy it used.