By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - USA PSN: spend $100 get $15 credit!

Tagged games:

Or I could keep my 100$ and I have 100$ credit to any console ever made for any game! I don't get how this is a deal. Only digital stuff I have is free stuff from PS+ and demos

Around the Network

I never buy digital. I'd say I only ever pay £25 for games simply because I always sell games before they go out of fashion. I recently got The Witcher 3 game of the year edition for nothing and even had £3 left over. A great swap for ROTT, which I found extremely boring.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
I never buy digital. I'd say I only ever pay £25 for games simply because I always sell games before they go out of fashion. I recently got The Witcher 3 game of the year edition for nothing and even had £3 left over. A great swap for ROTT, which I found extremely boring.

We know. Believe me, we know.

d21lewis said:

Yeah, point taken. What you have to understand is it takes me months to save up for a AAA game because I'm unemployed and so it annoys me more when I buy a dud. I bought Infamous Second Son digitally and that was crap tool. Never again.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
d21lewis said:

Yeah, point taken. What you have to understand is it takes me months to save up for a AAA game because I'm unemployed and so it annoys me more when I buy a dud. I bought Infamous Second Son digitally and that was crap tool. Never again.

I understand. I own a few duds myself. including inFamous Second Son! It looked great but didn't have much content. Hopefully you're enjoying Witcher 3. I bought 2 for 360 and never really got into it. That experience turned me against 3 but I hear it's more accessible. As long as you're happy!

Around the Network

Is this WW? Or only in the states?

think-man said:
Is this WW? Or only in the states?

It's already over. I'm just waiting for my money!

d21lewis said:

I understand. I own a few duds myself. including inFamous Second Son! It looked great but didn't have much content. Hopefully you're enjoying Witcher 3. I bought 2 for 360 and never really got into it. That experience turned me against 3 but I hear it's more accessible. As long as you're happy!

I had it before and sold it just before I'd finished it. Needed the money. Now I've got the DLC I'm enjoying it more the second time through.

The PS5 Exists.